where can i get my headlamp smoked @ penang?

K_C

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2005
p e n a n g
wanna smoke my vios(03-06) headlamp. anyone knows where i can get it done in penang?

thanks

K_C

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2005
p e n a n g
hmmmm... how do i take out the head lamp if i were to DIY... and what kinda spray should i get? are there any titanium color like the ori EK9 head lamp color?

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
you can diy it if you are handy with equipment and hv painting skills if not just send to car paint shop... custom color you'll hv to mix at shops that sell car paints for you...

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
try and souct for car paint shop... some will do it for rm100- 150... some dont even want to do it.. but actually if member2 punya price should cost nothing more than RM 80 only... coz u just need paint,sand paper,glue.. the rest is workmanship for dismantling n putting it back together...

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
thanks rex. any shop in penang island?
K_C,
The Guy I mentioned ealier is a yound chap. He quoated me somewhere below RM80. As for within the island, there was this ketuk kereta fella in Penang who quoted around RM120 - RM150.

If you come from Glugor heading towards Georgetown on Jln sultan Azlan Shah, There will be a Shell on your Left before you reach the Udini Road Round-about. Turn left right after the Shell and immediate Right as you go uphill. Once you go further, you will find the place. I never went to him after that due to his pricing....

Do Let me know if you find someone else.

K_C

500 RPM
Jul 26, 2005
p e n a n g
K_C,
The Guy I mentioned ealier is a yound chap. He quoated me somewhere below RM80. As for within the island, there was this ketuk kereta fella in Penang who quoted around RM120 - RM150.

If you come from Glugor heading towards Georgetown on Jln sultan Azlan Shah, There will be a Shell on your Left before you reach the Udini Road Round-about. Turn left right after the Shell and immediate Right as you go uphill. Once you go further, you will find the place. I never went to him after that due to his pricing....

Do Let me know if you find someone else.
thanks for the feedback rex. any chance u have the phone number? the Shell u r talking about is opposite recsam???

Rex551

Known Member
Sep 11, 2009
Penang
K_C,
You're right. It's the Recsam Shell. The guy from that workshop gave me his card, but don't know where I placed it. Sorry laa Bro. The moment he told that I had to leave my ride at his workshop for about two days, myself decided to look elsewhere already.

The other thing is, be careful if the guy you give the project to has to remove the bumper when removing your lamps. My bumper got cracked in the process. That's because it was modified laa. So just be elert and update the thred when you're done.

I'm still waiting to get the right guy to remove and re-seal my lamps....

Hhehaheheh.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Is there anyone know can we change the stock 4G93 turbo thermostate to
a cooler thermostate? Which theoritically I think will have a cooler engine
(but not too low for engine to run normal)

In KL place? Phone?

Thanks
Willow
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience