Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

loke

Sep 2, 2005
Kajang
Cefiroan vs Apek

Lawcc said:
Loke....are you still cefiroan? hehehe....
Law,
Cefiroan sounded better than Apek!

p/s: looks like you have been spending lots of time in Brunei making lots of $$$:shades_smile:

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
loke said:
Law,
p/s: looks like you have been spending lots of time in Brunei making lots of $$$:shades_smile:
Loke...that is bad leh...seem desparate....have to be away from homeland to "want sek" in foreignland....:cry_smile:

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
unfortunately I am not paid in B$ leh....:cry_smile: so not much different compared to the rate here....but more troublesome have to away from loving home:cry_smile:

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
"want sek" ...ummmph...kind of sounded abit kinky isn't it.

Ehhh, Law please allow me to introduce myself, I am nick Excimo and I attended the recent TT.

Is it no Road Tax in Bruinei? The people must be driving big cc cars. What bout petrol price? Never been there...is it beautiful? Or just a typical state like one of Malaysia?

By the way, is there any Nissan Owners/Users Club. Like the HCOC for Honda...this is a big group and endorsed by Honda Malaysia.

Would you think TC would endorse a Cefiro Club? Or even maybe sponsor in someway?

Cefiro Club Malaysia, short for CCM....maybe the company CCM would be our sponsor.

Last edited:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
excimo said:
"want sek" ...ummmph...kind of sounded abit kinky isn't it.

Ehhh, Law please allow me to introduce myself, I am nick Excimo and I attended the recent TT.

Is it no Road Tax in Bruinei? The people must be driving big cc cars. What bout petrol price? Never been there...is it beautiful? Or just a typical state like one of Malaysia?

By the way, is there any Nissan Owners/Users Club. Like the HCOC for Honda...this is a big group and endorsed by Honda Malaysia.

Would you think TC would endorse a Cefiro Club? Or even maybe sponsor in someway?

Cefiro Club Malaysia, short for CCM....maybe the company CCM would be our sponsor.
robert...nowadays TC would prefer sponsoring Sentra or even X-trail club rather than Cefiro...the formers r making money for them...even when TC organized track day, its only for Sentra n X-trail owner.

moreover, we dont have enough active members yet...

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
excimo said:
1. "want sek" ...ummmph...kind of sounded abit kinky isn't it.

2. Ehhh, Law please allow me to introduce myself, I am nick Excimo and I attended the recent TT.

3. Is it no Road Tax in Bruinei? The people must be driving big cc cars. What bout petrol price? Never been there...is it beautiful? Or just a typical state like one of Malaysia?

4. By the way, is there any Nissan Owners/Users Club. Like the HCOC for Honda...this is a big group and endorsed by Honda Malaysia.
1. "Want sek" not "want sex", sek = eat....

2. Yes, know you....have been reading the forum, never miss anyone...

3. Road tax...has but is negligible. Yes, for those affordable will drive big cc cars. The new cefiro is only in 3.5liter version. Fuel price if my memory still serve me right only B$0.53/l. It is a state where most of the East Malaysia like to work in, peaceful, low pace, low cost of living, no jam, very very low crime/theft case....

If you are a citizen without land, the government will give a piece of land and even give you a house for government servant....

If I am 10 years younger, may consider to work there leh....

4. Not sure, at least not seen any club sticker around...

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Ummmp...nice place to work hah...and get to drive V12 cars and not worry about road tax and fuel consumption. The petrol price of B$0.53/l without making currency conversion is pretty low. Only B$31 for every full top up after the lights come on... compare to us paying RM120.... Four Times(4 X).

What about car price there hah? How much is that 3.5l Cefiro or is it Teana now?

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
ongteckweng said:
if 1 to 1 conversion...cheaper than wira...after conversion...LPPL la..:biggrin:
If 1 to 1, people there can afford to have 4 Cefiro 3.5l cars (B$200k) where we here only one car (RM200k).....How high is our cost of "driving":cry_smile:

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Wah lau eh...only B$53k. Can easily afford a Lexus there man...SC350...how much? Slightly less than B$100k?

I am shame for being a Malaysian, when it comes to purchasing automobile. Is just extremely overpriced...a small 1.5l Jazzy cost RM100k and a mere 1.3l MYVI cost RM50k. If no dollar to dollar conversion hah...all the Jazzy owners will be driving SC350 and MYVI owners driving Cefiro 3.5l. Hehehe....I guess I am dreaming.

What about car prices in Hong Kong hah?

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
excimo said:
Wah lau eh...only B$53k. Can easily afford a Lexus there man...SC350...how much? Slightly less than B$100k?

I am shame for being a Malaysian, when it comes to purchasing automobile. Is just extremely overpriced...a small 1.5l Jazzy cost RM100k and a mere 1.3l MYVI cost RM50k. If no dollar to dollar conversion hah...all the Jazzy owners will be driving SC350 and MYVI owners driving Cefiro 3.5l. Hehehe....I guess I am dreaming.

What about car prices in Hong Kong hah?
HK car prices its relatively low compare to malaysia...but to maintain a car in HK its even worst than our roadtax system! :biggrin:
an average full tank (60litre) will cost u > than HK$500!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good morning to all fellow ZTH'ians.. im in a dilemma on what engine i should choose to shove in into a merc w123. should i go the nissan route with a rb20 or a rb25 or the toyota route with a 1JZ or 2JZ

what are the prices,pros and cons of these engines..i hope that the ZTH gurus will kindly help me on this..thank you!:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience