Watermark..... help me get rid of it,,plz

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
I had the same problem just a couple of weeks ago. I washed and dried my car before spending almost an hour polishing it with Meguairs. Ended up using quite a lot of energy. No more watermarks.

neozombieuk

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
i always heard abt Meguiars..... is it a polish brand....how much is it.....for 1 time application is it berbaloi.....or better i just send the bonet only for polishing....
but mine not only watermark......wax leftover.( happend when i wax the car not proper, lazy kinda work.)

where can i get a better job at sunway area...any reconmendation ?

resilienthunter

I just want to drive
Sep 7, 2004
JB
Visit site
wow bro thats some extreme water marks..

i read somewhere that u can use toiletbowl cleaners (soap) to get rid of water marks.. dont know how true lah.. but u can give it a shot.

neozombieuk

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
now u know how irritating that is for me.....

even now more irritate me when i change my bumper n spray it again.......
everythings looks find..but comes to bumperr..... dammmm.....

hrmmm ill will try anything ....tomolo i try using toilet duck....hope it vanish...or ill even try vanish on my car......

to paint it one layer for me not now cause i need to change new bonnet...rush coming out from it now...

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
i bougt the polish from ace hardware. costs me between 20 - 30 bucks if i remember correctly.

best to send your car to a detailer. i don't know any around sunway but i go to the one in ss13. they only use meguiars products. better to lay off detergents, soaps and like as they are very strong and damage your paint. depends on how much you want to jaga lah actually.

neozombieuk

Known Member
Apr 17, 2004
resilienthunter said:
wow bro thats some extreme water marks..

i read somewhere that u can use toiletbowl cleaners (soap) to get rid of water marks.. dont know how true lah.. but u can give it a shot.
bro today i will try to use ur method....trial n error....but tak berani to see...just ask my wife do it for me.....hihihiiihhi...ill try to post the result 2molo k....cheersss

mkjb

Feb 14, 2005
Visit site
neozombieuk said:
anybody can giv me solution to get rid of watermark....

i got this problem on my bonet.....i try to wax it myself but it seam worst....
can i just send to shop for polishing....

or anyway that i can DIY.... help guys....it seam irritating to looks at my bonet

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/mansa/BOMPA.jpg
bro,

there is a car grooming centre in Sunway which i believe could solve your problem.
the shop name is call Shine N Shield. They gurantee to make your car to showroom condition in approximate 6 hours of work. Best of all, you will never wax again. And a warranty shine for 2 years. Should the shine fades away within the warranty period, they will re-do the service again at no extra charges. And value for money.

Perhaps we could meet up durind a weekend and explain to you more details about this product. I can be contacted at 012-7173151.

cheers
mkjb

mkjb

Feb 14, 2005
Visit site
drebar said:
how about watermarks at the glass screen? how we can rid of it?
Bro,

As what I recommended to neozombieuk pertaining to his problem with the watermarks on the hood, Shine N Shield also provides services for removing watermarks on glasses as well. Perhaps we could all meet up in Sunway or Shine N Shield to explain to you guys with further details and demos.

cheers
mkjb :regular_smile:

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
drebar said:
how about watermarks at the glass screen? how we can rid of it?
IF it's a light and new strain... try 1/2 parts of water 1/2 part white vinegar.. put in a spray bottle and just spray on the screen. Then just wash the car screen with car soap and water. I read this tip from martha steward's site when i goggled it searching for a solution. she advise how to clean bathroom windows and mirror and it works for me.. :retarded:

depending on how bad the watermark has starined the glass. If it;s been there for the last 6 months and your car is always under the sun, this cheap solution is not going to do much help.:shades_smile: You might need detailers or strong chemicals then,...
cheers

[s]UpErNoVa

Known Member
Feb 8, 2006
if the water stain still doesn't come off, try using this product named 'TurtleWax ClearVue Professional Auto Glass Cleaner'. I've used it several times to get rid of stubborn water stains on my car windscreen n mirrors.. :regular_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just got my Honda CT NightHawk black pearl yesterday What can I say ... its juz CLASSY, ELEGENT, SEXY ...den my SA brought me to his place to install the VKool tint and also gave a car wash ... but when i got home I noticed minor scratches onn my car!! WTF ... i shud have washed it myself ... damn hati sakit man ...

Anyway, My questions are:

1. What type of cloth should I use to WASH, DRY my car? As i dun wanna scratch the paint lo. Can gimme some types of suitable cloths as well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience