VW Beetle powered by Rotary 13BREW

bazet

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johorean Car Craze hits again...

Latest addition, VW Beetle using 13B REW engien from Mazda Rotary family, interior was done at cushion shop Taman Pesta, Batu Pahat....engine conversion, I don't know.....

bazet

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
the Johor mechanic pretty low profile....dunno where this beast mechanic in Johor...maybe Vaz Maz ( the rotary king ), maybe the famous Jap Euro mechanic at Tmn Soga Batu Pahat..heck i don't know...but I ve seen this car in flesh...almost occupied all the rear passenger side.......

T

Tom

this guy is crazy..
cool beetle that.

but did you see any suspension or chasis upgrade?

lumghini

Known Member
Dec 13, 2003
JB
members.cardomain.com
wa lan ooi!!
this is crazy...!!! very very crazy!!!!

bazet

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
suspension I don't know, but the body...still using the bettle chassis without any custom roll cage..

can 1.3 rotary torque break apart VW steel tank chasis ?

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
Originally posted by bazet@Jul 22 2004, 10:18 AM
suspension I don't know, but the body...still using the bettle chassis without any custom roll cage..

can 1.3 rotary torque break apart VW steel tank chasis ?
how much power the Mazda engines produces?

the Chasis of the VW can withstand some serious horsepower......safely up to approx 250bhp with hard launches......only need a small modification.

breaking the chasis??.....i dun think that will happen.....never seen it in my life even with Beetles up to near 300horses.

depending onyour driving style,the first thing to is the Ring and pinion gear in the VW box....espeically those who like to do burnouts....

anyway, there are quite a few Subaru VWs in the klang valley.....so a Rotory is not really surprising....but i have to say the conversion is really neat.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all the sifus and gurus here... refering to the above pix, i'm wondering what do i need if i'd like to add bulbs to it and where should i connect the wires if i want it to turn on follow the night lights?

Please advise... thanks in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience