Used older Recaro SPG or newer Sparco REV?

Ryan Loong

Aug 5, 2019
Hello Sifu's need some advice on whether I should go for a Recaro SPG (MFG 1993) or a Sparco REV (MFG 2018)? Both are around the same price so the price doesn't play such a big role. Reading reviews online many say that the SPG is the better seat but with the age of the seat being a whole 15 years older I'm just wondering if it would be safer to just go with the Sparco instead.

The car would be a daily-ish (driven maybe 3-4 times a week), but I'm willing to sacrifice comfort for a seat that holds me in place. Both seats seem to be in fair condition, although you can definitely tell that the Sparco is in much better shape (sticker condition, condition of the shell, fabric etc)

Wanted to hear your thoughts on which would be the better seat to go for.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hello Sifu's need some advice on whether I should go for a Recaro SPG (MFG 1993) or a Sparco REV (MFG 2018)? Both are around the same price so the price doesn't play such a big role. Reading reviews online many say that the SPG is the better seat but with the age of the seat being a whole 15 years older I'm just wondering if it would be safer to just go with the Sparco instead.

The car would be a daily-ish (driven maybe 3-4 times a week), but I'm willing to sacrifice comfort for a seat that holds me in place. Both seats seem to be in fair condition, although you can definitely tell that the Sparco is in much better shape (sticker condition, condition of the shell, fabric etc)

Wanted to hear your thoughts on which would be the better seat to go for.
You're buying used right?

And both fit you really nicely right?

Buy the one that looks better.

Ryan Loong

Aug 5, 2019
You're buying used right?

And both fit you really nicely right?

Buy the one that looks better.
Yup will be buying used.

Will most likely end up going with the Sparco then.

Thanks for the advice!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai, i was using half exz for my 93na but since there too many roadblock i decided to pasang a mufler..

got the toda design type (replica), but now i m having problem, my car feels like a 1.3.. its does not rev freely feels very heavy, cant go up hill, knocking at 1800 to 2200 rpm!. wat can be the problem???

421 extrator, 2inch piping follow standard back, tabung tengah and 2 inch inlet 2.5 out let muffler??

wrong size for a 1.8...???

wrong piping can effect the car performance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience