Upgrading from 4g93p to rvr rs turbo

sebastien

Known Member
Oct 19, 2008
y wanna use evo 7.5 auto gearbox wif evo halfcut?
get a rvr which is auto ady then can use evo stuff ma,.....
or straight get an evo halfcut n rvr auto gearbox lor...

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

n btw evo 123 can match evo 7.5 gb meh?

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
y wanna use evo 7.5 auto gearbox wif evo halfcut?
get a rvr which is auto ady then can use evo stuff ma,.....
or straight get an evo halfcut n rvr auto gearbox lor...

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

n btw evo 123 can match evo 7.5 gb meh?
hey sebastien well the halfcut guy told me that rvr gearbox might not be able to cope wit the evo7 halfcut he has
thts why he recommend the evo 7.5 gearbox to match the power of the evo 7 engine
hey and u said i can get a rvr halfcut then use evo stuff
but i thought there is a lot of stuff to change if i wanna get the performance of an evo engine using a rvr engine
is it true the must change the engine head aso
i know the block is the same rite 4g63t
forgive me if i say any rubbish coz i am super noob

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
hey sebastien well the halfcut guy told me that rvr gearbox might not be able to cope wit the evo7 halfcut he has
thts why he recommend the evo 7.5 gearbox to match the power of the evo 7 engine
hey and u said i can get a rvr halfcut then use evo stuff
but i thought there is a lot of stuff to change if i wanna get the performance of an evo engine using a rvr engine
is it true the must change the engine head aso
i know the block is the same rite 4g63t
forgive me if i say any rubbish coz i am super noob
As far as I know, putra, wira, perdana & satria can only be fitted with GSR, VR4, RVR, E1, E2 & E3 engine. If waja, gen 2, than only can fit E4 onwards. This is due to the possitioning of the engine itself, it's the other way around or most people calls it "engine terbalik". I don't think it could be transplanted in a putra.

IMHO get a GSR. No issue in endorsing plus the engine itself is more durable compared to others. Also you're planning to use automatic transmission, therefore major modification is not necessary.

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Depends on your pocket, e4-e10 also can be transplanted to your engine bay...
Before you paint up your dream i need to ask, have you confirmed you can get your 2.0 engine endorsed or you plan to use it illegally?

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

And if this is not your concern then please transplant complete E7 GT-A into your car... no need to think of combine this engine and that gb...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
well bro my pocket not so tight not so lose depend on the deal i get lah
how much do you tink it will run me to get e7 gta halfcut i dont see many around maybe u can recommend me some halfcut shops

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Our area is different but believe you shall have better deal over KL, if you really can't source a half-cut who has E7 GT-A halfcut then you can ask your mech settle for you mah, afterall he's the one will do the transplant job for you right? thats the little effort he should pay.

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
me no mech aso all this while neva even took interest wit cars coz i was driving my moms wira last time 1.5:rolleyes: so lazylah to mod plus if i do anytin to it my mom will chop my balls of lol
so yea then i had some dough so i decided to purchase a putra but i went for auto coz everyday i drive bak get stuck in traffic jam dun wanna break the steering wheel coz so tension so i got auto lah
but now im feeling like the putra not enough power for me so i thought its time!!!:biggrin: for evo :biggrin:
well thats my life story so far so now just got my putra and i wanna do smth with it but cannot do shit coz i dont know any mech or any car sifu
thts why i humbly ask if u can intro me any guys u know in kl who can become my car mod advisor/mechanic

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
bro kumar,

1st of all, endorsement to 2.0 is not legal for all wira satria putra, only perdana body can be 2.0 not even powerfull cable can done it right now. if u dont care about it and in certain amount of budget just go for RVR halfcut. As i know most of the spec is as equal as evo2, only its auto tranny, so most of the part is compatible to install to your chassis, only the upper mount small inter-cooler that need to transfer to front mount. Then its can run inside your hood already. Its will be a lot of hassle if you get evo3 halfcut then as you said u want to be its auto, then u also need rvr gearbox also to fit to its.... a lot of hassle..
If u really dont care about budget, get evo 7.5 gta, malaysia boleh marr... any engine can fit to ur putra, if not mistaken its cost around 30k++ for 7.5 gta halfcut.... correct me if im wrong...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
Bro Kumar,

Although you never go into modding before but sure you sent your car for servicing right? Engine transplant itself is quite a straightforward job that most of the shop can carry out, sometimes just take the initiative to walk in and check pricing, compare compare, also look at the quality of their work, their client's car, their working environment... eventually you will find a ideal one... Don't just go for the cheapest one and don't those who offer highest will have superb quality...

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
holy shitt evo 7.5 gta halfcut is 30k
dammmm is it even that powerful compared to the other evos??
yeah bro zac the problem is always my mom service the car i used to drive coz it was hers and she take to proton and service and i seriously doubt they will be selling halfcuts lol
yeah so i just purchased my putra and wanna do smth wit it so yeah u get the point
and maybe u can recommend me some good mechs who can help me with my vision maybe even urs :rolleyes:
mechs also sell halfcuts rite???

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
bro evo 7.5 gta 30k lah halcut then i have to sell organs to pay for it
anyways how many hp ah evo 7.5 gta

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
HAHA ok my bad i misuenderstood
and i hope u dont mind me asking how much would the car cost
i know i cant afford it anywhere in the near future but just for knowledge sakes :rolleyes:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i,ve just change 15 inch sport rims.But it seem like the car is now more floating then before. I am using 175/50/15.... Any clue why it happens?????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience