Tufoil extends battery life

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
This thread is to invite those whose car batteries have benefited from the regular use of Tufoil to share their real experiences.

First, I shall start the ball rolling with my personal experience.

Some 5 years back, I had a standard MB 190E using a DIN 55 GP maintenance-free battery. This battery was among the first production series for a maintenance-free battery produced in Malaysia. A Mk 1.The battery was already 4 years old but was still certified good using a Midtronics battery tester which costs over RM 3000 which is still in my possession. One very wet morning, I had driven a Singaporean associate to Ipoh Road to visit a client. The headlight was inadvertently left on for over 2 hours. Emerging from the meeting, the battery was completely drained and the car wouldn't start. To avoid the hassle of getting the car jump-started and running short of time, we chose to take a cab for our next meeting in the San Peng area. Meanwhile, I called the battery supplier to have the battery replaced before our return. The battery indeed was still in good condition.

Today, I had bumped into Mr. Tey of Taman Len Sen. Mr. Tey runs a wholesale business using a Daihatsu V58 lorry bought new in 2002. The lorry has been well-lubricated with Tufoil since the beginning. It is already some 10 years. What is really remarkable is that the lorry uses a standard lead acid battery that any battery factory would only give a 6 months warranty. The original battery was replaced after 5 years! The current battery is already 5 years and is still in good condition. In other words, since buying the lorry 10 years ago, Mr. Tey has only replaced the battery once. Further, the engine has never been opened from new which is really incredible for a diesel. There are no oil leaks. Power is rocking good. Black smoke, none.

How do we explain all this ?

The Canadian government had tested Tufoil in diesel engines in the freezing tundra regions. Their results on Tufoil were positive. There was an increase of 10% in cranking speed and a 5.5% diesel savings.

Ease of starting promotes battery life and also fuel-savings. The well-oiled and slippery crankshaft though heavy makes an effortless swing and you have fired up that engine even when cold.

Let us hope there are those among you who have fascinating stories like these with regards to the battery and Tufoil. Cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows any shops that do dashboard repair? Have some very deep scratches on a Lancer dash and middle console I need to get fixed. I'm in PJ.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience