To Upgraded my B16a VTEC EG9 (SR4)

Aug 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
alo all mates....Im newbee here.....:)

I've an EG9 4doors convert from EG8...FULL CONVERT(exterior and Interior)..B16a EG9 stock(STANDARD)with EG9 LSD Gearbox...

1-i juz upgraded my ECU (ori b16a ECU) rechip speed limit uncut,rev cut&vtec ROAR at 5500-5800rpm...and connect with E-Manage(BLUE) that wired by my frens...

My Quest...

1-Are im must take my car to DYNO after plug in E-MAnage?sumguys says,no need to DYNO cause im juz plug and play e-manage not use such as MOTEC,HALTECH@sumthing 'power' piggy back...its that fact TRUE?cause,after im plug dis E-MAnage,my VTEC ROAR not seems good as before...erm...(bunyi VTEC bukak,xpraaaanng mcm stended without E-manage)If i take to DYNO,where can i take?at FULL spec DYNO...i means i wanna know my RPM,my Torque,ALL things bout my engine ar...and COST of it?

2-Im dream to Port and Polish head+Block (b16a STOCK) and make oversize my stended PISTON,are thus setup will make my engine MORE powerful??i means,STANDARD MODIFY OTR??and once again,WHAT COST of thus setup??what piston that i can use?and what more dat i muz do to make my b16a more POWERFUL??

3-I already change my extractor too...from STANDARD extractor to stainless steel custom made 4-1 extractor...from Wai-Heng Cheras....centre bullet 2.5inch from (MATOLA) and muffler Custom MAde (spoon imitation)...are this setting also make my speed 'down'??wut are best exhaust setting to my eg9(4doors)??Cost and LOcation needed.....KL areas....

4-Where dat i can make my disc brake (DISC ONLY) things that seems on other car brake disc were hav LINED...things that sumbody tell me to make more grip when brake...(i donno to call it what)heheheh....where and cost to skim my disc and make dats line....

5-my absober used KONI adjustable Hi Low,Soft Hard dat i get from halfcut,but in early use until now(2years),its seems when in conering@on fast lane,my car seems were WAVE,donno how 2 adjust the step that find on the top of dats absober...and dis KONI is Old Skool KONI kos didnt have a trip such as (nowadays adjustable)...to adjust hi-low dis absober,its used STEP also....so,my prob is,where can i get info about dis type of KONI,where to check it and find spring dat NGAM with dis KONI....cost and place needed...

6-erm....i think juz all above for now...THANKS Zero To Hundred kos giv me chance to share my prob with all frens here....(SORI MY ENGLISH is SOOOO dEMmmmmMMM fault)....hehehhe....

info@RECOMMENDED can let me know @ 012 6868420 (apisEG9_MHCC):driver:

terry_ysk

Nov 26, 2008
serdang
port n polish...intake n head..dah tentu...kalau u main otr tak yah main piston dulu...u tak racing kaw kaw kan...jgn membazir duit dgn modified tanpa planning...dulu i pun mam tu...dgr sini,pastu dgr sana..bikin ini bikin sana...semua tunggang langgang...bila jumpa expert yang betul betul yang buat honda...dia pun tanya...knape u buat modified mcm ni...?byk suda salah bikin,head lebih porting,salah calculate,lubang besar sgt,skim head,skim blok,flywheel lebih bikin,i kata i dgr ni i try ni,dgr tu buat yg tu..semua diy kat bengkal kawan...kawan pula sokong i habis habis...tak sampai ati nak halang niat diy i tu..akibat nya...keta tak boleh blah...duit habis sampai awek..bla..bla..bla..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is well known that the inimitable Jeremy Clarkson has a way with words. Especially when they're uncomplimentary. In fact, as a measure of how much his wit can hurt, when Clarkson actually does give a compliment, a carmaker might simply be happier about not getting roasted than about getting a good review.

The London Times has posted a dozen delicious lines from various Clarkson reviews for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience