Time to move on: Next HCC President 07/08

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Guys,

Has been more than a year I be the President of HCC. It' my pleasure and proud to hold this important post for a year and great working/meeting with all of you. But, I think it's time for us to move on and elect the new President for HCC.

Due to recent personal workload, I must admit that I can no longer focus or contribute to HCC (I currently have 10 Projects run con-currently under my arm, I don't even have an hr for each project everyday and many of them are mission critical). One good example is the HCC Anniversary gathering and regular TT, I simply don't have time to take care or to run the event properly. Luckily, HCC already have some members volunteer taking up the responsibility, spend their precious time and keep the club running and even make the HCC 1st anniversary gathering a huge success in HCC milestone. I think it's unfair for me to hold the club go further. I can see huge potential expansion for the club.

I know we are very shy people, so guys start nominee others, of course, best if you can volunteer take up the post.

Requirement: Must own/ drive any version of Hyundai 2 doors Coupe.
Gentle: Not a factor, even Hilary Clinton running her campaign to white house now.

PS: I'm active for the past 4 days because I was on MC and taking a break during weekend. But I now have 713 new unread mails in my company mailbox (that's after 1st level filtering) :mad:.

PS: Don't worry, giving up the position doesn't mean that I will disappear from the club, I'll still be around :biggrin:, just that not as active as in the past, but I'll try my best to attend TT or gathering hosted by HCC or racedge. I still have unfinish project leh. :biggrin:, and I still need a bad ass Coupe (preferbly with killing ass vertical door) for my wedding leh. :thefinger:

Hyundai Coupe Viva forever!

Give me your name, guys.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
BS,
We all appreciate you as our leader.. And sincerely, I wish you can continue to be our leader.. Currently, HCC is hosted under ZTH.. And I believe you are the only one who knows all the connections.. Plus.. You did your job well in the president's position.. If you really need our assistance, just let us know anytime.. We can help out as much as we can.. For eg, Daniel did organize the genting trip, right? Cow is writing the article for the event and other members are putting their effort as well.. I am sure we can help out in other events too!

BS, we have faith in you!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Actually even from start I only plan to stay for a year, must give chance mah, more over, my workload is seriously shit now.

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
BS.. I don't think this thread is attractive.. So you continue be our president!!!!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
no, is a must. I don't want the club just die off slowly because no one lead it.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BS, come on!
No one whine about you not being active or busy.
Just continue holding the position.
In my opinion, you should hold on to your position longer and not one year as what other car clubs did.
This is because our club is still young and fresh.
To me, you must hold on to this post for another 2-3 years at least.
You're still important to the club as a president to give advice and idea to the club that will eventually improve the club.
You don't have to attend every regular TT and organize gathering in order to improve HCC as the president.
All we have to do now is actually set up a strong committee as proposed by Sim and me to back you up.
Changing HCC president post is really not an ideal idea for HCC in the time being.
For the club sake and also to be fair with you, Roy, I think before we get on with your idea to change HCC president, we vote whether this step is vital to be carried out or not.

Dear HCC members, do you think BlackSamurai should remain his post as HCC president at least till HCC matured?

1) Daniel Lee (yes, BS should remained as HCC president!)

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
Yeap!!! Roy should stay as the president. You did very well in your job for the past 3 years i know you. I am sure Daniel and Sim can be your vice president. (hehe) And the club will grow even much better the coming years. :)

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
Roy,
You did a great job managing this club. I will put up both of my hands to support you. What Daniel said was correct.

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Dear HCC members, do you think BlackSamurai should remain his post as HCC president at least till HCC matured?

1) Daniel Lee (yes, BS should remained as HCC president!)
Yeap..count me in.BS,You & Ace been the sifu of this club as long as i can remember,so i think its better u stay as president.Atleast until others like Daniel and Sim get matured enough..hhmm maybe let them be 40 years old and have beard first..hehehe.Anyway,u got my vote.Peace

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007

VOTE FOR YES:
1) Daniel Lee
2) Sandra (purposely log in to vote BS)
3) Ace
4) SpitFire
5) Ericmivec
6) TCSIM
7)

BS, see you have so many supporters.. I do propose Daniel as the Vice President to back BS up.. For me, I don't think it's right to hold any crucial position since I stay in Johor..

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
I support you BS. Stay as where u are and what you are. If not because of your advice, i would have gotten this car. I vote for YES!!!

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
VOTE FOR BS TO CONTINUE LEADING HCC AS PRESIDENT:
1) Daniel Lee (Very potential Vice President)
2) Sandra (purposely log in to vote BS)
3) Ace
4) SpitFire
5) Ericmivec
6) TCSIM
7) Ken3182
8)

Let the namelist rolls...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
thanks for your support sharon, my work is pilling up. And my access to ZTH is very limited.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys yesterday me and my friend and this car was involved in an 3 car accident
this lady driver who was driving this iswara WJQ 9782 did an illegal U-turn infront of pelita mamak at ss2 at around 12.40 and she suddely braked and put signal to u-turn, so natural instinct my fren jammed his braked when the iswara infront stopped right in the fast lane of the road to make a u-turn, and i was driving behind my friend, my friend managed to stop in time but as for me i was behind him and i didnt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience