the stealing REPEATS

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
hi all,

i got a feeling like the stealing it's like a rotation.

It's like Jan till March = hit in PJ
April till June = hit in subang area
July till Oct = hit in KL
Nov till next year = hit in cheras

If you noticed, now it's like hitting in cheras area...few months before was subang,usj areas...

could it be they are stealing on rotation...

Few years back i have a set of blaupunk set with the cd player + amp and components. It was stolen in the year end month

Again few years back, meters are stolen, normal ones like vacumn....

last year, they attempted to take the whole car....even attempted twice.....damn..

I've been hearing stories from friends, of their stuffs being stolen...

what do you guys feel?

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
That's sounds logical.

Sort of cycle eh?

2 theories:

One: They really have these cycles to confuse the authorities

Two: Totally dDifferent gangs operating in different areas, just happen to reach its PEAK in those months.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
theft straegic huh?

we r not them...hard to guess wat they r planning to do next

hope we r not the next.....park n lock our car before leaving

all expensive gadgets covered or take it out....tat all we can do...

white_bird

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2005
puchong
for this month i heard 4 car got stolen n 5 cars got break in.. area from cheras sri petaling to pj.. i think the whole kl got theif now la!!! so worry... damn those f**king theif..

waja3348

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Kota Damansara
today my company's car stolen after parked for just 20 minutes! Location, USJ 1 Regalia Business Centre. it's a Lexus 470 in pearl white colour, like the Toyota Landcruiser. previous week, brand new proton waja in champange colour belongs to the secretary also stolen at the same area. Damn scarry..

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
acbc said:
Cops maybe involved as well...
Maybe, or they just close one eye.

That's why I feel it's gonna be a waste of time to report the stolen E39A door trims to 'em.
Mine happened just around 20 meters from Police Station.

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Whoa... we have our own sherlock holmes in malaysia now...hehehe :)

But seriously, they are so daring and bloody desperate that they are willing to do it right infront of the owner. Honestly, i am not too sure what are they up too but all i can say is be extra careful with our babies.

By the way, finger prints dont work in Malaysia do they? Then why we all have IC for in the first place?

wish9

Known Member
May 13, 2005
Nevada
sherlock holmes?? haha
msian sherlock?? or maybe sherlock students ler...

rorytate

4,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
well not sherlock holmes la...

was just thinking, as this happened to me, my friends, ZTHian buddies and some other friends outside,....

just wondering if the stealing is like a circular plan where it goes back to point zero...

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
rorytate :
I believe their modus operandi (as discussed with some of my friends, whose cars had been looted) stick to markings... whereby these ppl scouts for their next victim at famous lepak spots or clubbing area carpark, and even visits high profiled garage area (maybe popping around Sunway area, Ampang or Bt Caves where lotsa garage resides). Marking system helps the bastards work much faster & safer, rather than scout their victim spot-on. I don't really believe they have 'area season' to do this kinda work because this system is not foolproof (police can easily sniff their pattern).

One thing that my friend suggest is that, rather than have all those piggyback and meter mounted on the dash to attract unwanted attention, it's much safer to have a single multifunction prog ECU, set it, and have it tucked away. for those monitoring meter (boost, temps)... just use them when the situation needs em (race events, tuning) and hide it if you're just chillin on the road to work, shopping... just like taking out the car jack when the tyre is flat (?)... the more you want to show off, the higher the risk of your car getting looted.

ICE? Try using iPod or Sony Attrac linked to your power amp (works juz like plugging in a walkman to a pair of PC speakers...)

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
roger.... tats why, haltech and e-damage alike piggy and stand alone are safer....

speedmeter? get pivot speedmeter X... brand new selling rm190-230... less attraction than RSM alot.....

keep ur interior clean... got heavy ice system also dun boom boom boom along the road show everyone... listen on ur own enough.... HU get normal cheap cheap one or take out the controller face....

the stealing now is everywhere... scary....

Last edited:

leslie

2,000 RPM
Aug 14, 2004
well... how to stop them???
just imagine.. real story..
2 guys on a bike comes at 3am stops in front of the house.. heard them and ran downstairs on the lights... they ran...4am came again.. tried to come in but the dogs started barking, lights on... ran again...5.30am came again in 2 bikes 4people climb in and same thing happen!!!! this time alarmed went off and neighbours started shouting!!!!!!...so they ran again!!!!!!

WHAT THE FU#%K^*NG HELL MAN!!!!!!!!

we should shoot these people!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi every sifu,

i want to ask, is there a difference between wira 1.5GL and 1.5GLi front suspension?

i own a 1.5GL where my bro own a 1.5GLi

i saw my bro front is higher than mine...
for example, for his car, i can put 4 fingers in the spacing between the tyre to the chassis. where mine only can fit 3 fingers.

but i notice some 1.5GL front, some same as mine, some the high rate is like 1.5GLi

what they change ? spring ? or absorber ? or add on rubber (but i dont prefer to add on rubber)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience