The F-Pace is Jaguar's latest SUV entry!

Amirul

Resident Journalist
Jun 7, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
www.zerotohundred.com

Meet the Jaguar F-Pace. A new contender and yet another contributing proof, indicating the immense market needs for more SUVs. Nevertheless, the F-Pace combines what’s good from Jaguar and the key features wanted in the market nowadays.

Sitting in the same league as the Porsche Macan, Audi Q5 and Mercedes GLC, the Jaguar F-Pace boasts a sleeker design; taking cues from its full-size sedan sibling, the XJ. With rear-biased handling setup, the F-Pace offers one of the sportiest handling in its segment.

Output figures might not be a class-leading one, but the 3.0-litre supercharged V6 produces a healthy 380hp and 450Nm of torque, enough for the F-Pace to keep its pace (no pun intended) on the twisties as well as on the open highway.

The interior receives an infotainment system, digital displays along with a contrasting red upholstery option. Jaguar purists are expected to be sceptical about the F-Pace, but as explained by Motor Trend in the video below, it is indeed the most important Jaguar of the 21<sup>st</sup> century.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Eb1jcWKpufc" allowfullscreen="" width="700" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
bro,
can I suggest for more coverage on our local or overseas tuning scene as more of our forumers are interested in that.....or maybe a touge session with our touge kakis, home DIY car repairs, engine rebuilds etc....
just my 2 cents though...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
bro,
can I suggest for more coverage on our local or overseas tuning scene as more of our forumers are interested in that.....or maybe a touge session with our touge kakis, home DIY car repairs, engine rebuilds etc....
just my 2 cents though...
Yup, wider coverage is good. More topics to make the forum move again.

Home DIY service/repairs ask TKSS......hhahhahahahhahahahhaha:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was in Dusseldorf, Germany and by chance I bumped into this gorgeous supercar. I was not expecting the French parade to drop by. It was the Dusseldorf Frankreichfest (Dusseldorf French Festival) and there were tons of classic French cars on display, including the famous Renault Turbo 5. (which unfortunately, due to my SD card crash, I've lost all the high quality...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience