Tanner Foust and Ken Block virtual Gymkhana battle in DiRT 3 w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

DiRT 3 is almost upon us but until we can actually trade in our cold hard cash for the game towards the end of the month, we’re going to have to make do with the trailers and teasers that were designed to do nothing but tantalise and torment us.

The third edition of the dust-kicking game takes a very gymkhana-friendly approach, which makes perfect sense considering the galactic appeal of Ken Block and his hoonage, albeit on a large scale, videos.

The makers of the game, Codemasters, were more than obliging to share this video of a virtual Ken Block in his Monster Energy Drink Ford Fiesta going on a simultaneous run against Tanner Foust in his Rockstar Energy Drink rallycross-prepped Fiesta.

Of course, in the game, which is endorsed by none other than Block himself, it appears that he edges out Foust towards the end on the jump but as we all know, in the real world, which is where it counts, Foust beat Block at his own game in the Ken Block Gymkhana invitational.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4qAbKCwduUA" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="349"></iframe>

Source: YouTube

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Time to buy a fiesta

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
i never played this game before... so i'm sorry to say this, i think this is the suckiest intro ever... and the game graphics look like so PS2...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys please help!

After removing the engine head,i realised one of the valve is shaky.Meaning even after tightening it,it has a little freeplay...and this can cause lost of compression and kncking...my mechanic told me that the head needs to be changed...Is there any other way?

I hav a whataspp video in my handphone but dunno how to upload liao..

thx guys:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience