Soundproof

SanTa_Clause

Known Member
Dec 21, 2003
kl
Soundproof and Heat Proof

im in Kl,i want to soundproof my whole car...where can i buy dynamat,silelfon,superlon,bituman or whutever u call it...or any other products that can be used to soundproof my car..i want COD cash on delivery no post,banks whut so ever...anyone please reply thanx

Another thing im converting my engine so now my engine bay is empty,whut product can i tampal at the panel of the engine bay to prevent heat from coming in to the dashboard...thanx again

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I got Dynamat extreme selling for RM100 a piece (cash and carry)

size for each piece 18" x 32"

Dynamat EXTREME: Dynamat Xtreme is a butyl composite with aluminum constraining layer, sheet metal vibrational damper. Dynamat Xtreme is made to conform and fuse to sheet metal and other hard substrates: automotive body surfaces such as floor pans and doors. Product can be die cut to shape and placed onto the body surface after sheet metal cleaning operation and prior to paint system (typically a t the sealer application operation) or on painted panels. Material can withstand temperature ranges between -54°C to +149°C (-65°F to +300°F) and is highly resistant to aging.

Dynamat Xtreme is also recommended for trunk lids, roofs, quarter panels and under-hood installations.

Superlon u can get cash and carry from Ninja_Iga (Stanley)

SanTa_Clause

Known Member
Dec 21, 2003
kl
Hey thanx guys....stanley called me today..nice guy..will meet him soon,daynamat i need it soon..say tomorrow..ur hp number please..engine going in..mechanic waiting to install heat proof before engine going in..emergency..that size u quoted izzit enough for the panel? my hp number 0169739973 u call me i call u anyway also can..but need tomorrow..early tomorrow..afternoon..huh tired of menaiping

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got word that some shady Chinese company are actually making counterfeit Brembo and AP Racing brake kits. From just the looks of it, there's little to tell apart from the originals and the counterfeits. Price wise, the counterfeit brakes are just one third the price of the real deal.

What we can gather from the news site is that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience