Silver kancil 660 -bgs 6430 - stolen !!!

ez.

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
Shah alam
Visit site
Salam & Hai to all ZTHians...

Need some help from all friends from zth , my neighbour had lost their car yesterday morning (Tuesday 14th 02 /2012 ) in front of his house ( outside fence ) time about 2am-5am, area Taman Teluk Pulai -Klang, this uncle realy2 sad .... so me as a neighbour want to give a hand by this little info... so hopefully we all from ZTH could give a little help for this uncle ... if any scouted or spotted suspicious stranded Silver kancil would info to this uncle (A TEACHER ). Thanks in advanced to all.

Any info you can just PM me or update here as to avoid unconvenience and the uncle also still sad+trauma, hopefully all of us can understand. TQ

Stolen car detail :
KANCIL 660 , SILVER COLOR, PLET NO : BGS 6430

Thanks a lot, TQ..TQ..

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
Sorry to hear that bro. Even kancil they also wanna rambat nowadays.
Btw, Taman Teluk Pulai is it the one at the Esso mamak that side?

ez.

Known Member
Oct 8, 2004
Shah alam
Visit site
ya bro jason.... Taman Teluk Pulai near the Teluk Pulai KTM komuter station...

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
No doubt, that area is rather quiet in the night...not many cars or people will pass by.
Anyway, sorry for neighbour.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The one thing that really put me off about using ONR is dirt would literally stick on the microfiber cloth and I had to resort to really hard scrubbing and, even then, I'm not able to wash most of them off. Considering how sensitive microfiber cloths are, these kind of scrubbing would tremendously shorten it's useful life. Good quality microfiber cloths are not cheap and difficult to find over here and I just can't convince myself to use those cheapo ones. I've also tried using the Schmitt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience