Sigh... Singapore Getting From BAd to Worse.....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Seriously I also can't remember when was the last time there was a day without robbery and murders in Malaysia.

bera

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2007
pfftt...small fry... :rolleyes:

you should see Malaysian newspaper headline...then you should be terrified...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I guess malaysian got immune with cases of murder and robberies already.....

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
One question: Where are they going to flee/hide after robbing the bank? Singapore is so small.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Nah see, another bank robbery case today at Ambank USJ Sentral today. idmanotic, you are welcomed to Malaysia to experience it.

Ambank security guard shoots colleague dead in robbery

BY ELIZABETH ZACHARIAH
October 23, 2013

‎A security guard shot dead a bank operations officer in a robbery at the Ambank branch in USJ Sentral, Subang Jaya today.

Noazita Abu Talib, 37, was shot once in the face with a pump-gun in the 6.20pm incident.

It is learnt that the victim was opening the door to the vault‎ when she was shot.

Noazita was a mother of two and had been working at Ambank for 16 years.

The security guard, who fled with an undisclosed amount of cash on a motorcycle, has been identified as a 37-year-old Sabahan with a fake IC.

Subang Jaya deputy superintendant Tan ‎Ah Chua was at the scene when contacted and confirmed the incident. But he declined to elaborate further.

State deputy police chief Datuk Abdul Rahim Jaafar said the suspect was armed and considered to be dangerous, cautioning the public to stay vigil.

Meanwhile, police are looking for Ardi Hamza whose last known address is 70, Jalan Apas, Batu 2, ‎Tawau, Sabah to facilitate investigations. - October 23, 2013.
Ambank security guard shoots colleague dead in robbery - The Malaysian Insider

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Fark man, Police cannot trust, now security guard some more. Hire them to be safe, but instead kena shot by them.....:banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having question, which alot people said that open pod was`t suitable on automatic transmission.
I have few numbers of friends installed open pod on their automatic myvi, vios, persona, accord, civic and 350z also having good result on performance increase.
Another weird answer from a friend with 350z roadster is better fuel consume after installing a long ram open pod + CAI with heat shield cover.

I`m currently going to do a short ram intake with heat shield cover for my 1.5l automatic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience