shock sensor talking module

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
anyone have this?

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
wah viper 1 expensive ler.. what u think of taiwan made 1?

trex92

500 RPM
Aug 10, 2004
KL
Visit site
buy the viper universal voice module lor, it costs about RM300. The japanese voice wan is the programmable type and it costs a bomb..!!

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
trex92 said:
buy the viper universal voice module lor, it costs about RM300. The japanese voice wan is the programmable type and it costs a bomb..!!
i must got viper alarm in order to use the voice module rite?

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
integramania said:
No need bro....as long as the alarm is compatible then can liao....

Anyone knows where to get the Taiwan/China ones?
how to know whether is compatible or not ?

im also looking for cheap cheap 1.

DJ-LAZ

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Penang
Visit site
dun get the taiwan voice module sounds very funny ... the first version damn loud and nice , second sounds more robotic and both got 2 languange spanish and english wit one saying viper arm and system arm .... so its altogether four types to choose in those model , those japanese version with english sound a lil soft and can program to your voice also .... but then when switch to japanese version sounds kinda girlish hehehehe ..... i've experienced all their voice module from vipers and also the taiwan stuff go for viper the first and second edition without japanese would be great ....

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
DJ-LAZ said:
dun get the taiwan voice module sounds very funny ... the first version damn loud and nice , second sounds more robotic and both got 2 languange spanish and english wit one saying viper arm and system arm .... so its altogether four types to choose in those model , those japanese version with english sound a lil soft and can program to your voice also .... but then when switch to japanese version sounds kinda girlish hehehehe ..... i've experienced all their voice module from vipers and also the taiwan stuff go for viper the first and second edition without japanese would be great ....
So i heard ...no one close to Viper yet huh....Well Viper or course is nice and the best but most ppl who have voice module use this so its a bit common...also damn expensive lar...Japanese one nice but like RM400 wah liaos....

Where can you get these voice modules you mentioned? Viper I know many places can get

isellthings

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
kl
hehe

integramania said:
No need bro....as long as the alarm is compatible then can liao....

Anyone knows where to get the Taiwan/China ones?
em izzit that 1 which come in mandarin / english ?? i think southern @ subang careffour got

DJ-LAZ

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Penang
Visit site
which model if viper u said u know where to get rite ..... erm if u r refferin to da taiwan thing i dunno i just heard one fella use and all of us was luffin our head off cos its really awfull and dat guy were damn tu kau keep playing with the damn alarm ....... trust me spend a lil more go for viper .... pain is now pride is forever dude