Sentra Boleh Club!! ~Sentra~ The Best of The Best!

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
save your money bro..i recommend u to change your engine.
because the money spent vs the power/torque gain is very very bad in QG.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
save your money bro..i recommend u to change your engine.
because the money spent vs the power/torque gain is very very bad in QG.
Just managed to ask around, true the coil upgrade very costly & with minimal effect. While saving up for transplant now just plonked in performance increasing parts / gadgets that can be reused later.

Thanks for the advices bro.

TheSquee

Known Member
Jul 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Good afternoon

Im Eric from JPM Motorsport , we are the organizers for the upcoming Super GT 2012 on the 9th n 10th of June at Sepang International Circuit.
We would like invite your club to attend. We have ticket packages of 30 , 50 , 100 tickets. Retail price are at RM100 but if purchased in bulk pricing will be significantly lower. More details in the proposal.

By the way kids below the age of 12 will be able to enter for FREE.

May I know who can i e-mail this proposal to ? :)

Here is a little teaser of what to expect !

2012 Super GT Promo - YouTube

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Hello all N16 experts, some advices needed here again; planning to send my cam for re-profiling, any advice on this mod?

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Hi Bro,

It's just for consideration as well as getting opinion from more senior brothers here as I have been getting conflicting advises not only from the cam re-profiling but as well as other mods for instance:

1. Light weight pulleys
- Some says that can feel some differences & not much of problem with it
- Some says that it have negative effect on performance as well as causes damages

2. Cam Re-Profiling
- Some says will get reasonable increase in performance
- Other says that not much increase & also risk of damaging the engine

3. Supercharging / Turbo charging
- Some told me that much costlier to maintain compared to turbo & more problematic
- Other's tole me that it's the other way around

Not ready for engine transplant yet so was thinking of doing minor mods to increase the pleasure of driving

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
no 1 and 2 is very poor in money spent : power gain

no. 3 is okay. but again..will be costly. reliability is the key issue. as it will be like: BOT/BOS engine reliability is proportionate to the amount of money spent.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
no 1 and 2 is very poor in money spent : power gain

no. 3 is okay. but again..will be costly. reliability is the key issue. as it will be like: BOT/BOS engine reliability is proportionate to the amount of money spent.
Since it's my daily ride, reliability is the key concern in my mods.

Bro are you able to advise on roughly how much the cam re-profiling will cost, expected gain & any issues arising from such mod?

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
sorry bro...i have no idea
but what i do know is, QG engines are not the easy to mod type or friendly to tweak type of engine.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Hahaha....meaning that really got no choice but to convert....

Saw one SR16 Neo VVL N1 at a workshop on Tuesday, damn tempted but already booked by some one.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all
want to ask for the engine oil of my wife's persona (or any other campro engine car perhaps). is it best with full@semi. as of today, I've only tried to use semi as per suggest by the workshop, but now thinking of using full synthetic for next 20k service. is it ok with it? since some of the service center claimed that proton car with campro engine not suitable for full, may resulted some problem in long term. :hmmmm:

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience