sell car as spare parts

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
u dismantle all the parts then then sell @ mudah.my
then the engine block & chasis scrap it, can get bout rm300-500.
Engine can sell, right? I sold my NA Super Saloon engine last time to another Super Saloon owner. Have to photocopy registration card to him for his transfer

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
engine can sell if got time & patience to remove all the components, i only managed to dismantle many major parts of the engine,
just left the block there......scrap together with the car, my fren bought it with original geran summore.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

You can sell car as spare parts,But the price is lower than the original
mine was a toyota LE, market price bout rm5-6k. i made rm7k out of it.....
all the parts sapu clean.....only left the bonnet at my parents place, mom bising after 6 mths there i finally gave it to my neighbour for free....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
engine can sell if got time & patience to remove all the components, i only managed to dismantle many major parts of the engine,
just left the block there......scrap together with the car, my fren bought it with original geran summore
Mine, I transfer VR in, old one out and was kept in mechanic's place. Since he got buyer sell off loh....:biggrin:

akizz

Aug 7, 2010
Petaling Jaya
thanks guys. i have a 1989 proton saga megavalve. it is owned by my grandfather but he passed away not too long ago. the road tax still valid. then some jerk hit the car side while it was parked. it got damaged pretty bad. the front tires both are in the opposite direction and while the engine is fine, its undrivable. the driver side door also damaged. idk who did that. the cost of repair is not worth it.

so u guys brought it to kedai potong and sell it to them? some guy told me they need to cut it down then they can sell it as scrap metal. as for the engine it can be sold he said.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
thanks guys. i have a 1989 proton saga megavalve. it is owned by my grandfather but he passed away not too long ago. the road tax still valid. then some jerk hit the car side while it was parked. it got damaged pretty bad. the front tires both are in the opposite direction and while the engine is fine, its undrivable. the driver side door also damaged. idk who did that. the cost of repair is not worth it.

so u guys brought it to kedai potong and sell it to them? some guy told me they need to cut it down then they can sell it as scrap metal. as for the engine it can be sold he said.
But you need copy of registration card and NRIC to sell the engine and since your grandfather has passed away, not sure if it can be done just like that...

akizz

Aug 7, 2010
Petaling Jaya
But you need copy of registration card and NRIC to sell the engine and since your grandfather has passed away, not sure if it can be done just like that...
i see...looks like a lot of hassle

u cant sell to halfcut shop, they dont want it. only to scrap dealers. salvage the usable parts, those damage ones scrap it.
yeah i think this is the only solution

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i see...looks like a lot of hassle

yeah i think this is the only solution
Engine have registered number and ownership, therefore IC and grant needed.
Probably like bro. Danz mentioned take apart and sell then scrap the engine....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

recently my 4G15 wira had low oil pressure, engine oil ever go to cylinder head.. can i ask any suggestion to increase my oil pressure?.. and this evening i open my engine oil pump, and i notice my oil pump doesnt have relief valve/relief spring valve.. does this normal to 4g15 oil pump? btw this is my 1st time opened 4G15. hope all sifus here will help me
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience