satria1.3m want to convert bigger engine.any best idea?

prototyp6

Oct 24, 2006
hi there!
my car 1.3m satria quite slow.
plan to change d ngine.any idea or have experienced?
plus some say i cannot increase to much cc.jpj wont approve.is it?
:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
try to convert gsr..pay some extra under table money, it shouldn't be a prob kua..

MatLia

Known Member
Jul 17, 2007
Go for 4G92 mivec. U will never regret. Nowdays halfcut around RM6k to RM7.5k depends. During my times only RM4.5k to RM5k.:driver:

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
1.3 dont like? then convert to 1.5Gli, 4G15... best in the world !!! you happy, JPJ also happy!..:rofl:

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
hi bro, i also suggest 4G91 1.5 DOHC or 4G92 MIVEC, all depend on ur pocket la,
i also convert my 1.3 to 1.6 mivec to my engine bay. i driving PROTON ISWARA...
4 years back i buy the half cut rm 4800.00 all in rm7000.00...
fuel compsumtion is rm 20.00 can go 120km depend on my mood la
rm 50.00 can go 300km plus in town kl and high way.

akubudakshahalam

Known Member
Dec 24, 2005
if u did the conversion properly.no need to pay undertable.just need to be relax and control temper when doing inspection.cause i think really time wasting and much hassle.

if you are the kind of cool guy you can do it yourself.no need runner@3rd party.

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
go for mivec.. not enough power just turbo it lo.. hehehehhe:driver:

mivec4g63T

Known Member
Dec 25, 2005
Go for 4G92 mivec. U will never regret. Nowdays halfcut around RM6k to RM7.5k depends. During my times only RM4.5k to RM5k.:driver:
4G92 Mivec is too expensive nowadays, it doesn't worth for this conversion, you will simply end up to spent rm10k for the mod but still lost to any GSR on the road which cost about the same for conversion.

Bump:
hi there!
:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Engine conversion is not a simply process, you have to go thru alot of troubleshooting and headache before to make your car really feel like a new "hearted" beast especially who going to rojak the engine. A lot of issue of reliability, the most important is workmanship and experiences.

4G13P is a way too underpowered for wira/satria body. 4G91, 4G92 or 4G93 Dohc is just nice to fit into the body but the halfcut price is hiking to unreasonable level today. If you have at least 7K budget, go ahead for it. If not, you should js get a 2nd hand 4G92P Sohc or 4G93P into your engine bay use back your current gearbox, with some touch up on the engine to bring it back to prefect condition, it should be good enuff for your satria body.

if u did the conversion properly.no need to pay undertable.just need to be relax and control temper when doing inspection.cause i think really time wasting and much hassle.

if you are the kind of cool guy you can do it yourself.no need runner@3rd party.

Actually the endorse process is pretty straight forward, endorse in puspakom by yourself can be done within an hour with proper documentation, the most important, make sure your brake systems is functioning well b4 going for the endorsement.

Bump:
hi there!
Engine conversion is not a simply process, you have to go thru alot of troubleshooting and headache before to make your car really feel like a new "hearted" beast especially who going to rojak the engine. A lot of issue of reliability, the most important is workmanship and experiences.

4G13P is a way too underpowered for wira/satria body. 4G91, 4G92 or 4G93 Dohc is just nice to fit into the body but the halfcut price is hiking to unreasonable level today. If you have at least 7K budget, go ahead for it. If not, you should js get a 2nd hand 4G92P Sohc or 4G93P into your engine bay use back your current gearbox, with some touch up on the engine to bring it back to prefect condition, it should be good enuff for your satria body.

Actually the endorse process is pretty straight forward, endorse in puspakom by yourself can be done within an hour with proper documentation, the most important, make sure your brake systems is functioning well b4 going for the endorsement.

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
its all depend on your interest bro...if you like to play NA,then go for mivec...you maybe lost to GSR but you need to remember that GSR is 1.8cc...If you have big pocket,then straight change to 1.8 blok and use mivec head,at this time,GSR also you can tapau if both in standard condition...

one more thing,turbo is quite hard to maintain,need to check here and there...NA easily to maintain and never underestimate the power of NA...huhuhu~:driver:

its all up to you bro, do your research first and then decide...:biggrin:

Bump: its all depend on your interest bro...if you like to play NA,then go for mivec...you maybe lost to GSR but you need to remember that GSR is 1.8cc...If you have big pocket,then straight change to 1.8 blok and use mivec head,at this time,GSR also you can tapau if both in standard condition...

one more thing,turbo is quite hard to maintain,need to check here and there...NA easily to maintain and never underestimate the power of NA...huhuhu~:driver:

its all up to you bro, do your research first and then decide...:biggrin:

fct

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kluang,jb,spore
4G92 Mivec is too expensive nowadays, it doesn't worth for this conversion, you will simply end up to spent rm10k for the mod but still lost to any GSR on the road which cost about the same for conversion.

well,it is a true statement.

-those who drive a mivec b4 will know.
-turbo car not really that hard to maintain if u change those necessary parts in the engine b4 put it in ur car chasis.

mivec 1.8 block vs gsr 1.8.
how much to spend for to make a 1.8 mivec tapau a standard gsr.worth?

FYI: to make a normal street 1.8 mivec tapau gsr is not as easy like just put in the 1.8 block to mivec.alot more things to do.even tapau also not far difference in place for 300-400 mtr sprint.
(normal mean not those extreme mod to speacially race)

If Gsr use same amount $ that mivec spend to upgrade to 1.8,u know how fast it will become?

anyway mivec is a fun to drive engine as well gsr engine.

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
well,i only wrote what i've experienced before...i've tried before and found out that mivec 1.8 can tapau 1.8 gsr if both are in stock condition...no mod at all on mivec....

one more thing,if u change to blok 1.8 before install into your car,it can really save up your money...and it even less than convert to turbo...a lot of my fren convert to gsr and spent more than 3k compared to mivec...

as i said before,i only wrote what i've experienced before...:driver:

Bump: well,i only wrote what i've experienced before...i've tried before and found out that mivec 1.8 can tapau 1.8 gsr if both are in stock condition...no mod at all on mivec....

one more thing,if u change to blok 1.8 before install into your car,it can really save up your money...and it even less than convert to turbo...a lot of my fren convert to gsr and spent more than 3k compared to mivec...

as i said before,i only wrote what i've experienced before...:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This was stolen at CHERAS UTAMA at 1.15AM - 2AM 20/12/2010 PARK AT AROUND MAMAK ALSO NOT SAFETY!!!!!!

Please keep a lookout and info owner 012-3136322 / 012-3136722 immediately.

No Plate : WHL 26
VERY HEAVY MODDED ADY THIS CAR.....

Enclosed pics of the retards that did this!!

Any help much appreciated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience