Satria Neo Stolen in Putrajaya during test drive.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
any luck so far pert? keep us updated!

VIPaltis

Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Most likely the bastard, drove yer car to kelantan, deep inside some kampung area, and then dissect yer car and sell for parts bro.. Thats the only way i can think that he can make money from yer satria neo bro...Anyways sorry to hear about yer lost and I will keep an eye out for you, if the car is still in KL area la, that is...

Bar7MonsteR

Known Member
Mar 26, 2005
Putrajaya & UK
maybe with the police report you can bring it to Putrajaya Corp, check with all their traffic CCTV...maybe can get pic of them or route of the car driven out from putrajaya...

not much helping but at least you have something

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Most likely the bastard, drove yer car to kelantan, deep inside some kampung area, and then dissect yer car and sell for parts bro.. Thats the only way i can think that he can make money from yer satria neo bro...Anyways sorry to hear about yer lost and I will keep an eye out for you, if the car is still in KL area la, that is...
Bro, why KELANTAN?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yes, actually yr statement is true....ive heard alot of stories....
eg : if owners have default payment or unable to pay their car installments, they will bring their car to kelantan & keep it there...no bank reposessors dare to go inside the kampung...
thats wat i heard la.

fullslick

Known Member
Jun 25, 2009
Yup CCTV is the best option u have. U can request for the video from perbadanan putrajaya office opposite palace of justice. But I think u need police report to view it.

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
yes, actually yr statement is true....ive heard alot of stories....
eg : if owners have default payment or unable to pay their car installments, they will bring their car to kelantan & keep it there...no bank reposessors dare to go inside the kampung...
thats wat i heard la.
that's not the only thing. When your car accident there, be ready to wait months until insurance adjuster came and value your car.
*sorry out of topic

Nadz

Feb 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
This is my previous ride..and my brother continue the payment..
He tried to sell this for the new CRZ..but not his luck i guess..

This ride has been reviewed along with the neo R3 back on 2008
Part 2: 2008 R3 Satria Neo Test Drive : Zerotohundred.com
That time it was grey..

Guys..please be carefull..
If you hand the key and you lost the car..U cant claim the insurance..

Please beware when you wash your ride.
Please beware with the jockey service.
Please beware when you do your car service.

Because if you do lost your car then..u cant claim..
Refer an article below:

Owners who lose cars out of carelessness cannot make insurance claim

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
Update.
Police called, car found.
But the bastard do the same way again with other ppl this time.
Pretend to buy a bike yahama 125z and leave my friend's neo during the bike test drive in cheras.
The bike's owner said he was contacted by that bastard after posted his ad in mudah to sell his bike. Then decide meet up, the bastard want to test drive and leave the neo with the key as guarente but then never come back.

**In my friend's case, the bastard leave a myvi and take his neo. Once report, it's stolen myvi.

But dont knw what his motif this time taking the bike. Police already check either my friend's neo got involve in anything during the car get stolen, but nothing.
Is it this guys just do it for fun or what??

So beware guys in dealing.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
should give police a photofit of this idiot and get all to beware of him. but the best is not to let test drive outdoor.....nobody can guarantee anything.

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Should request the buyer to leave his wallet with IC, driving licence and cash and fill up test drive form before test driving.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where's the fun of buying a complete car bryan. im sure ur orange supra came from a stock supra! LOL

i think the stock photos is around here somewhere, look, here it is!!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience