Satria Neo Stolen in Putrajaya during test drive.

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
Hi guys,
Im posting on behalf of my friend..

Last 19th Nov one of my friend receive call from one of the potential buyer to buy his Satria Neo plat WPG 5684.
Then after dealing, they agree to meet in front Masjid Putrajaya. The bastard came with his wife and around 2 years old kid drove Gen2 to test drive my friend's Neo.

During the test drive my friend let this bastard family test his car while he waiting with the bastard Gen2 since they look really nice persons, bring wife & kid. But unlucky they never come back.

Make police report, the police check the Gen2 they left also is the stolen one also.

The thief phone number using during deal with my friend 017 9911 418.

Attachments

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
the mistake was ur friend letting them off on their own...

NEVER EVER let unknown persons drive ur car without u...

sometimes... even the people u know cant be trusted

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
Yeah, my friend admit his stupidity.
But if anyone here accidentally saw/found please take action.
Or got anybody who able to trace who is the owner of the phone number it'll be really good. So we can update n co-operate with police to get this bloody bastard.

Thanks in advance zth'rian

Last edited:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
sick shyt man...cant imagine the pain the owner feels..since quite unique front n rear rim, should look out for this if happen to see any black neo driving around ...

selipejepon

Known Member
Sep 16, 2005
Kolumpo City
hmm...maybe the same guy that stole my friend's eg 4 doors 2 months ago...using the same style & method...so people, be careful...even if they bring their mom also dont easily give a test drive whatsoever.

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
hmm...maybe the same guy that stole my friend's eg 4 doors 2 months ago...using the same style & method...so people, be careful...even if they bring their mom also dont easily give a test drive whatsoever.
Your friend also kena one meh?
Mind to share in which area kena?
Pity to the kid, being rise in that such bloody ways..

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

sick shyt man...cant imagine the pain the owner feels..since quite unique front n rear rim, should look out for this if happen to see any black neo driving around ...
Thanks bro, please help look around your area. really2 appreciate it brother.

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
sorry to hear about it bro, share some pics, maybe we could help locate it

selipejepon

Known Member
Sep 16, 2005
Kolumpo City
Your friend also kena one meh?
Mind to share in which area kena?
Pity to the kid, being rise in that such bloody ways..

They meet at Dataran Merdeka....that time the penyangak only bring his wife. They left their Myvi with the car key to my friend...and after waiting for so long they didn't came back and just vanished with the car ...after make a report, police check that myvi also a stolen car...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
same way of cheating...so must be careful....sorry for yr friend's lost.

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
sorry to hear that bro...
but sound like very funny... the mother wife kids... steal car like this funny way....
wosh... really so many patten...

pert

Known Member
May 11, 2005
Damansara
Thanks guys for helping looking around.
If anyone who able to help to trace the contact number we really2 appreciate it.

Thanks you very2 much ZTH'rian.

r24

Jan 21, 2010
Malacca
These kind of bastards are everywhere nowadays and comes in all shapes and sizes. maybe we all should meet up and talk about the current crimes,share experiences and find solutions to end all these. Especially reoccurring crimes in one place, we can meet up,fix a bait and wait for the bastards to show up and smash their heads!
And I think its time for all to go GPS activated device as small as your usb to be hidden inside the car. Its pricey at times but at least we can recover the car fast.
But its sad some of this are service provider activated. Such services should be introduced to Malaysia extensively guys.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yo yo...
anybody got comments on Autometer gauges...
planning 2 buy it in the states...
Oil Temp,Oil Pressure,Voltmeter,Water Temperature..
Will it fit in our local car?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience