Satria Neo battery flat + cannot manually unlock car

LiLSaInTs

LiLSaInTs

Aug 2, 2007
Hello guys,

I've this problem that my battery is flat due not starting the car for few weeks. Now there's soft alarm sound and i can't unlock my car even manually. Any solution? Is this because the captor system in satria neo?

Maxx

2,000 RPM

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
Hello guys,

I've this problem that my battery is flat due not starting the car for few weeks. Now there's soft alarm sound and i can't unlock my car even manually. Any solution? Is this because the captor system in satria neo?
try pull the door handle, then twist the key to open.
twist key while handle being pull.

twistedichc

2,000 RPM

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
I don't understand why you can't unlock the car with the key?
at first i don't understand it too when a neighbour of mine having the same problem & have to get a mech to open the hood & change the batt. untill now i do not have the answers too:banghead: i wonder if it is stated in the manual or not. i wonder how many of us who buys new car ever read the manual.

Mar 3, 2018
Kuala Lumpur
My case is I left my car with the interior lights on. By the time I realized, it was already past 2 days. Can't find any way to manually unlock the car, even the car boot pun tak ada key hole. From the door whenever I tried to unlock, there isn't any sound at all, kosong. Called battery. Com or something they advised me to call my insurance, they will do the unlock, then baru they can come n bring me new battery. D thing is, kereta ni sambungbayar. Faham takk the struggle here! =(

Any other ideas to help me unlock this car?

scoupe

1,000 RPM

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
My case is I left my car with the interior lights on. By the time I realized, it was already past 2 days. Can't find any way to manually unlock the car, even the car boot pun tak ada key hole. From the door whenever I tried to unlock, there isn't any sound at all, kosong. Called battery. Com or something they advised me to call my insurance, they will do the unlock, then baru they can come n bring me new battery. D thing is, kereta ni sambungbayar. Faham takk the struggle here! =(

what car is it?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

All keyless entry cars have a way to go in when the battery dies. Just google the method online and you'll 99% find your answer

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
All keyless entry cars have a way to go in when the battery dies. Just google the method online and you'll 99% find your answer
Maybe modded to no manual unlock.....lol
As far as for keyless, the manual key is hidden in the Key Fob. Have to remove and open manually.....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Maybe modded to no manual unlock.....lol
As far as for keyless, the manual key is hidden in the Key Fob. Have to remove and open manually.....
I just noticed the main topic is Satria Neo - but I know the Neo doesn't have keyless entry. So you might be right, aftermarket. If it really is aftermarket then best to go back to the person who installed it for him.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Heard of the Race of Champions? It’s a ‘super driver’ race, here’s how it basically works: take the best drivers in the world and have them go all out against each other on equal grounds. Drivers from Formula 1,
DTM,WRC and more go head to head in the same cars and on the same track. Sounds like a drama filled event, and this year’s event definitely was.

Seven times world F1 champion failed to live up to his...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience