Satria gti stolen last night ss2

irischia

May 17, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
My bf's SATRIA GTI (WGJ 709) got stolen last night around 3am at SS2 Murni.

Smart thiefs took about 20 mins to steal the car. They removed his boot key hole and went off.. Took 10 mins to duplicate the key before coming back and stealing the car. The alarm went off but they opened the hood and dismantled it in 2 seconds before proceeding to fiddle around for 5 mins and finally driving off in front of us.

Any news please let us know. Thanks.

irischia

May 17, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
2 shops away from Murni... We were sitting right outside Murni so we saw the car drive by..

The guy at the shop 2 shops away from Murni had CCTV so we reviewed today and found out how they stole..

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
2 shops away from Murni... We were sitting right outside Murni so we saw the car drive by..

The guy at the shop 2 shops away from Murni had CCTV so we reviewed today and found out how they stole..
Oh. :\
Hope u get the car back.
When u get it back, try change to a better security.
You might wanna check Damansara Damai.
They said they will take stolen car parts out there.

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Upload a picture of your car here and also upload the video in facebook and share it to as many people you can, I will personally help you sharing. It will attract more attention

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apologize for the thread.

Had been driving Civic FD for 5 years and decided to change. It had been months but I still can't decide between the W204 AMG and IS250. Pricing wise both bout the same but how bout the performance, comfort and maintainance? Any feedback highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience