Satria GTI STOLEN IN ONE UTAMA DATARAN CAR PARK

Slide!

Apr 1, 2008
you dont need a ticket to tag out of any car park.
all you need to do is to follow the car in front really close, almost bumper to bumper.
the magnetic sensor under the boom, thinks its one car thats just driving slowly and does not lower the boom till both cars pass.
lost my parking ticket once and thats how i got out.

Cronixz

Jun 11, 2007
KL
bro, 1u area is not safe. i park there everyday with risk... no choice... park in 1u level parking is cut throat! my office mate 3 of them lost their ride within 2weeks! and for 1u management, their total useless!

Razzd

May 9, 2005
Maskot, so sorry to hear about your loss. Damn those thieves & no sign of letting up on Satria GTis...

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I lost my gti last friday, 29/06/2012 ... i park at the dataran open car park ...

i park the car early morning around 530 as I work shift, then when i finished work, i went to the car park, the car gone ... report been made, even watching the cctv, but those security couldnt see anything... douchebag security said my car never went out, wtf, how can my car missing n never went out ..

please, if anybody seen this gti with maybe if the plate still there, WLF8468, plz do tell me, really need it, a lot of memories , its been almost 10 years ... thanks ..:bawling:
The samun gang was caught two days ago at One Utama car park...

Could be the same gang who stole your car...

Go check with the relevant police station...

Probably you may get back your car....

In ONE PIECE I hope!!:listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys..need your help, any one knows how much original vios absorber is?

or is it any other brand can be replaced,

Thanks.....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience