Satria GTI STOLEN IN ONE UTAMA DATARAN CAR PARK

maskot

Nov 21, 2007
I lost my gti last friday, 29/06/2012 ... i park at the dataran open car park ...

i park the car early morning around 530 as I work shift, then when i finished work, i went to the car park, the car gone ... report been made, even watching the cctv, but those security couldnt see anything... douchebag security said my car never went out, wtf, how can my car missing n never went out ..

please, if anybody seen this gti with maybe if the plate still there, WLF8468, plz do tell me, really need it, a lot of memories , its been almost 10 years ... thanks ..:bawling:

jason4883

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Selangor
Sorry to hear that bro and damn those bas3rd.

Thought 1U car park is still safe...but now :banghead: How the hell the car went out if without car park ticket?

maskot

Nov 21, 2007
i used one card, so i can see when do i touch in and touch out, and becoz im very 'pandai', i left the card inside the car , but the cust serv for one utama said my card did touch in, which is when i parked my car, but no touch out, which is weird considering there's only one way out from that car park ... magically missing ...even with every lock possible still not safe ...

Katsumoto

Nov 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
if i were you i submit a official complain to 1U to demand a answer

"WHY THE CAR CAN GO OUT WITHOUT A PARKING TICKET NOT TO MENTION NOT EVEN A RECORD SHOW THAT THE CAR LOG OUT !!!"

ae92 corolla

Known Member
Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi bro, sowie for your loss.. i oso park in dataran always as i work nearby... mayb they use their own 1 card to go out... there were 2 cameras for the 2 exit.... ask them to check properly, may insider job

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
or the thieve already bribed the guard? :hmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Complain to 1U Management, if they cant give a valid answer, write to the press!

maskot

Nov 21, 2007
thanks guys ... already went to ou management again to see the cctv, they wont allowed outsiders to watch it, need the police to watch it , kinda stupid rule, how can the police know what my car look like in one glance .. stupid rule , already check the dataran car park, instead of one exit, actually, there's 2, the other exit is through the back of ou, can simply go from dataran and exit through between the ibm/kpmg and tv3 building ... there's no cctv and just one or two guards ... so careful to those park in dataran ...

learned my lesson, been 3 days but already miss my car, been keeping it safe for the past 8 years, n suddenly .. RIP , n f**k those thieves , will die and rot in hell ...

Timeattacker

Known Member
Mar 8, 2012
Johor Bahru
m.facebook.com
sad of losing baby..
all thats stupid c***t shld learna lesson and even the forces shld do something to catch those culprit..
Hopefully u will or someone will get back ur "baby" soon..all the best and best of luck for u bro..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
sad to hear that...1U should be more alert with all these BS!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
are they local or foreign guards.
like the case(the young girl almost got kidnapped) in the curve, more than 15 local security guards were made to resign just becos
they were not doing their job properly. now they hire nepalise to replace the locals.

zeckry zorano

Jan 24, 2006
penang
:banghead:Really cursingla bout your lose bro..this incident makes me even more worried n scare man..I usualy hangout at OU,but i parked mind inside the building whereabout upstair when u enter it behind the OU beside TV3...but still my mind cant resist thinking of my car.:banghead:
But i been wonderingla,how can ur car stolen without any trace thru the parking system..:hmmmm:
very HAIRAN BIN AJAIB bro..n those fucking rules that u cant see urself the cctv is something wrong therela..Why dont u go n JAMPI the thieve kasi hilang kaki tangan so they cant curi anymore.
Lets all give a condolence for the lose to our bro here:adore:

Sergei_korolev

Sep 27, 2009
Ipoh
Will keep an eye out, I work nearby and if I am not mistaken
there were previous car thefts esp. that RM1 parking.
Really sorry for your loss

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Neon lights installation for multiplex system

Does anyone know of any workshop in JB who knows how to install neon lights in Peugeot cars? Peugeot has multiplex system thus looking for someone who has knowledge in it.

Thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience