SACP by Imperial Concept

yiraiya4313

Nov 18, 2005
HeY all!!

Just wanna share something nu wif u guys. Recently I wanted to install MC in my Kelisa after a fren of mine installed it in his car (Iswara) . It is true that MC provide extra power to his car. But then the power does not last long laarr, he said now that the MC no longer give desired ummphh!! to his car. So he went to a shop and shut the thing off... as expected nothing happen b4 and after shutting the thing off in term of performance wise. Cant really say but there r a lot of imitation MC products in the market.

THen when I want to install a VS and grounding on my car, I came across this nu product. Quite alien at first glance. It is a Super Air Charger Pro (SACP) by Imperial Concept. So I ask the amoi to take a look at the thing. She claimed that this thing is nu to the market and popular in kl and jb. On the box it stated that tis thing is nu (2005). Well Im not familiarize wif this thing anyway. But by just looking at this thing, can tell la this thing is of gud quality. Physically this thing is heavier than MC. The working principle? Basically is the same as the MC. So I just got the guts to test it.

After installed it in my car, seriously can feel the difference. Even my fren sits beside me can oso feel the difference. (No psychological effect here). The car is now lighter and pickup is better. I'm satisfied wif the results.

If u find it, u might think it's a BOV. But hey, it's a SACP. Tis thing sucks air better than MC. If u put ur hand, it really sucks ur hand laa.. damn powerful... All I can say that tis thing is a 'mother' of all MC. FOr those who r interested of buying, or installing an MC in ur car..u might wan to try tis thing out coz as mentioned b4 u never know if u got the rite MC (ori). If u wan to try tis product, I suggest that u try it fast b4 tis thing is cetak rompak by all the pirates out there.

yiraiya4313

Nov 18, 2005
Hi, Thanx for replying. Well I did not send my car for a dyno test. I just fine tune my car and doing small scale modding only. But there is a dynotest result on a Honda Civic 1.7 VTi. This result comes wif the box of the SACP. I'll attached the pic for u. I don know how reliable it is, but for me I do feel some differences in performance in my car after the installation.

For ur info, SACP is a product from Japan and is still new, and have been ship to the US and UK. From wat I've heard, small gadgets like this is hard to enter the US market as they need to pass few strict tests. So I think tis thing is real as tis thing is already selling in the US.:regular_smile:

Machina-X

Known Member
Jan 3, 2006
hmm... i've seen this thing in the market. This SACP seems interesting and looks very convincing. Though you might think looks might fool you, actually it doesn't.

It is made in JAPAN and totally different from other MCs. For dyno proven results, yes there is one illustrated at the box by DASTEK pro competition. Unfortunately I also don't have the dyno result here, so narx, maybe you wanna check it out then, maybe at 'major' car accessories shop in KL or JB. You can also find it in Penang at Midland plaza, only at 'Authentic Car' accessories shop.

riq

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
yiraiya4313,
how much it cost? How you installed it? Same as MC?
I’m not try MC yet…but some ppl said that there is not much different after using it..maybe I want to try this SACP if it does really good...

to other ZTH member who have use SACP, please write your comment here about SACP….we need some testimonial about SACP..

thanks guys…

yiraiya4313

Nov 18, 2005
Well the price is a bit high laarr.. Almost the same as MC when they first came out in the market. I bought it in Penang for RM388 including installation. Bout the installation I think it's the same as MC, the shop installed it for me. Tis thing sucks air better than MC.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

[HELP]Exhaust Manifold (extractor) Gasket Problem!

hi guys, been having this problem recently. Weird rubbing/squelling-a-like noise from the engine bay (sounds like "jit jit jit jit" or "chit chit chit chit").
ONLY appear when engine is warmed up! sound is suspected to be coming from belt & pulley area.

✔ Already checked and changed all 3 v-belts (alternator, power steering & crank pulley belt).
✔ Checked all pulleys, no wobbling or loose pulley. No apparent misalignment...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience