Rotary 13BT REW engine swap with Corolla KE20 75

davidleonardi

Dec 23, 2008
Hi to modders out there,

I just recently purchased this engine and I'm planning to swap this engine into a Toyota Corolla KE20 Year 1974 ( 4 doors ). Before I purchase the car, I'd like to know whether has anyone done this job before ? If yes, kindly send me the photo of the engine bay so I have an idea of how to position the engine plus the transmissions and etc.

Your help is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
You're obviously not in Malaysia :biggrin: Cuz if you were you'd know that these sort of mods won't be legal. And since most of these engines and cars are not cheap in M'sia either, modding of this sort is super rare.

Interesting project though! I suspect you might have better luck in Australian forums since they are more Rotary crazy than anyone else in the world.

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Would be great if you are in Malaysia.Would luv to see it done. But as Izso mention, i think you would be better off asking around in some forums from Australia. There are a rotary mad country.. Been reading mags from down under,..plenty of swaps like your kind.. Do keep us inform of your build...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Globalization is supposed to bring the world closer together by integrating all the different aspects of our lives to function as one big and well-lubricated machine. So logic dictates that a globally designed car would fly off the showroom floors faster than an underground fiber optics cable could send an e-brochure of it your way.

This brings us then to the Chevrolet Cruze, a truly global car and the model...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience