Road Blocks & Closure: 2012-04-28

Status
Not open for further replies.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
See, they were offered a damn stadium yet they still wanna take it to the streets. Then when they're naughty the cops slapped them and they cry like mommy's boy. Nobody benefits from all this.

This coming election in May is the best way to make a difference, use your vote.

If all this Bersih SH1T continues and makes this country messed up like Thailand, then it's too late.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Who give the POLICE the rights to beat up the protestors like a dog?..With so many against 1?..Thats call BULLY and MISUSE OF POWER!..There're videos peaceful protestors being beaten up as well, are u blind?..

Whats the purpose of BERSIH?..To clean up the electoral form, why is the G so afraid of Bersih?..Why cant they use Dataran Merdeka?..Last year when Bersih 2.0 wish to use Stadium Merdeka, wat did the G say?..The rakyat do not wish to mess up like neighbouring countries, just the G reluctant and ignorant to accept the demand of BERSIH only..Why r u afraid if u r CLEAN?..

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
If any1 organize sumthing this big.. it would definitely get out of hand..

and things like u see in the pics & video will happen..

:wink:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Yes, i agree perpetrators should be apprehended, but in a professional way..I'm against violence caused by the participants too, but then i strongly disagree and condemn the way used by our men in blue as shown in the videos..I'm not saying all our police are bad, i'm talking about those inside the videos only..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I hope U guys understand that these damages were not intentional.

The authorities shut down Masjid Jamek LRT station & started firing teargas & water cannon around 3:30+pm near the old Magistrate Court causing panic & tension. That's when ppl ran helter skelter for their lives. Wouldn't U do the same if U're at the fore front, suddenly they pull down the shutters in front of U, and there are hundreds of panicking ppl gushing towards U from behind...stampede!!

The hell I would break down the shutter with my bare hand to avoid be trampled over.
I agree with you.. but ultimately damage is damage. Instigated by the police but caused by the protestors unfortunately. What I'm pointing out is you said there was no vandalism etc etc.. fact is there was damage. Not intentional but damage nonetheless.

I personally don't blame the protestors, I blame the instigators and politically motivated moles amongst the protestors for starting the violence. If it was just a sitdown where people just distributed flowers as what some were initially doing and demanding fair elections / anti-lynas, then that would've been fine. It's those jackasses that started all the violence that should be shot.

The unfortunate thing is there are a few people I know who were very emotionally charged to begin with who participated in the protest. All they needed was a prod with a stick and they would've gone berserk and I guess the same can be said about the police. Both have short fuses with the difference being the police are supposed to be better trained than that so they are at fault too for excessive force.

Anyway - your point about no damage, not true I'm afraid. Not forgetting the massive amounts of rubbish left in the aftermath.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Who give the POLICE the rights to beat up the protestors like a dog?..With so many against 1?..Thats call BULLY and MISUSE OF POWER!..There're videos peaceful protestors being beaten up as well, are u blind?..

Whats the purpose of BERSIH?..To clean up the electoral form, why is the G so afraid of Bersih?..Why cant they use Dataran Merdeka?..Last year when Bersih 2.0 wish to use Stadium Merdeka, wat did the G say?..The rakyat do not wish to mess up like neighbouring countries, just the G reluctant and ignorant to accept the demand of BERSIH only..Why r u afraid if u r CLEAN?..
Is there any proof the Electoral Form is 'unclean'? This is just a defamation by some political party, and many believed them. If the election process is really unclean, how come the ruling government lost 5 states in the 2004 election?

If the police just sat back and do nothing, later there will be bersih 5, 6, 7 till bersih 100. Can you imagine what will happen to our economic and social stability?

Like your avatar, you just don't care do you? :stupid:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
I think u read too much NSTP,UM or The Sitar too much or u r just too ignorant, waste my time talking/argue to a plain stupid certain party supporter like u..

What does my avatar have to do with my political view?..:thefinger::thefinger:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Is there any proof the Electoral Form is 'unclean'? This is just a defamation by some political party, and many believed them. If the election process is really unclean, how come the ruling government lost 5 states in the 2004 election?

If the police just sat back and do nothing, later there will be bersih 5, 6, 7 till bersih 100. Can you imagine what will happen to our economic and social stability?

Like your avatar, you just don't care do you? :stupid:
The elections have never been clean. The last election BN lost because their dirty tactics wasn't enough to win the majority vote for PG and Selangor and the other constituencies they lost. But look at what they're doing now, temporary ICs for foreignors, ghost voters still exist, election committee chair is a BN man, isn't that proof enough of their dirtiness?

I agree with electorial reform and anti-lynas. But I disagree with protesting. Because if you look back at historical events, protests have done nothing but cause chaos, death, destruction and ultimately - no results. Surely there must be some other way to get a point across?

If anyone asks me to suggest - they are wasting their time because :

a). I am not a political analyst
b). I am not a person in power or has influence

For those who are either a) or b) or both, they are the ones who should be doing things. Instead of inciting riots in what was supposed to be a peaceful protest, they should be doing things to fight against all these ridiculous antics the ruling party is carrying out in broad daylight.

Lastly - if you guys cannot maturely discuss matters without slinging sh*t at each other, please don't post anything. Because sooner or later this will turn into a flame fest and all that will result in is an automatic thread closure and possible ID suspension.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
Ya lor.. this is Automotive News thread by the way... :smokin:

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

I think u read too much NSTP,UM or The Sitar too much or u r just too ignorant, waste my time talking/argue to a plain stupid certain party supporter like u..

What does my avatar have to do with my political view?..:thefinger::thefinger:
And I think you read too much malaysiakini (or harakah perhaps)? :stupid:

pupjoint

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
only fools will believe the election is clean. fools who are naive, not so smart, downright stupid and some surprisingly highly educated, what a waste on money to live under trees and caves. bodoh. given a brain, but decided not to use it properly.

probably they are some cronies too, who knows.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
only fools will believe the election is clean. fools who are naive, not so smart, downright stupid and some surprisingly highly educated, what a waste on money to live under trees and caves. bodoh. given a brain, but decided not to use it properly.

probably they are some cronies too, who knows.
You are so polite. :top: I think moderators should close this thread as the topic is no longer relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i hv any alarm...wif shock sensor...so...when i "armed" or lock the door..the alarm.... den after 5 second...d alarm.."BEEP"....my fren say my shock sensor rosak...can any1 help...me...? how 2 repair d shock sensor...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience