Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

brokenjars

Known Member
Jun 7, 2012
Kedah
Are these the market price?
Is quite similar to a gsr ck swap waja price.
But I am more towards to na since I like rev while no one is on the road.
Hehehehehehehe
Yeah for honda b16a eg its around 13k. Ek slightly higher. Get the b16b type r engine if going for 1.6L or the b18cr for the 1.8L. these will be around 18k.

Or u can be like me, get the nissan VVL engine instead in a nissan sentra. U can get sr20ve for around 10k in a sentra b13. Car not so sporty, but the VVL power is comparable to VTEC. Torque for bottom power band also there. Also less after market parts la but u save 8k initially.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Yeah for honda b16a eg its around 13k. Ek slightly higher. Get the b16b type r engine if going for 1.6L or the b18cr for the 1.8L. these will be around 18k.

Or u can be like me, get the nissan VVL engine instead in a nissan sentra. U can get sr20ve for around 10k in a sentra b13. Car not so sporty, but the VVL power is comparable to VTEC. Torque for bottom power band also there. Also less after market parts la but u save 8k initially.
Thx for the advice but I am more towards honda (half honda guy ever since I purchased my jazz) hahahhahahaha
bcoz mostly If I ever change thr car will be use for work so after spare part is more important to me. And also kena poison by Vtec kick in yo~hahahahhaha
saw another one B20B this is from 1st gen crv right?

Attachments

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I also not sure. The seller say got 3month warranty onli.
See how long he can tahan. Hahahahahah
Its refurb but as good as new.
Frm my exp, last time i bought a refurb alternator for my pajero (Victron) and get more month in term of warranty than buying original alternator for my waja (ori Valeo). The shop give 3 month for the Victron but only 1 month for the original brand new Valeo. This is from spare part shop. I have claim one time for the refurb unit (very2 long time ago) and its still fine till today.

how much for the Pajero 55A alternator?
about 150-200. I think its the same as old saga.
For the Waja 90A?
either 600 or 800...it was very long time ago.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Thx for the advice but I am more towards honda (half honda guy ever since I purchased my jazz) hahahhahahaha
bcoz mostly If I ever change thr car will be use for work so after spare part is more important to me. And also kena poison by Vtec kick in yo~hahahahhaha
saw another one B20B this is from 1st gen crv right?
I was Hnoda kaki also for many years. My 2nd car was 1st Gen Civic, then 1st Gen 3 door Accord, the 3rd Gen Accord and would have been 5th Gen Accord but prices was too high so switch to Mitsu then swap myVR4 in and have kept it for 21 years already.......lol

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
I was Hnoda kaki also for many years. My 2nd car was 1st Gen Civic, then 1st Gen 3 door Accord, the 3rd Gen Accord and would have been 5th Gen Accord but prices was too high so switch to Mitsu then swap myVR4 in and have kept it for 21 years already.......lol
that tell your age.... hahaha...

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Wira update

After changing the alternator everything is fine.
The 2nd day I go to shop to pick up suddenly the car can't start. Even can't use the control.
After checking is my double din player causing the electric to leak.
He say everything thing is ok,but when the double din is plug in thr voltage is 0.25 something. Is that bad?

After unplug all the wire from the double din the car went fine.

I think is time to get a Android player?
Hahahahahahahaa

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wira update

After changing the alternator everything is fine.
The 2nd day I go to shop to pick up suddenly the car can't start. Even can't use the control.
After checking is my double din player causing the electric to leak.
He say everything thing is ok,but when the double din is plug in thr voltage is 0.25 something. Is that bad?

After unplug all the wire from the double din the car went fine.

I think is time to get a Android player?
Hahahahahahahaa
You, my friend have really shit luck

Reactions: Izso

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
You, my friend have really shit luck
Yup,even the boss is starting to call me sell the car already. He also start pity me.
Hahahahhahahahaha
That why I start asking B16 swap civic.
Auto and manual both
Hahahahhahaah

Although I also are looking for Saga Flx Se1.6 one

Last edited:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Yup,even the boss is starting to call me sell the car already. He also start pity me.
Hahahahhahahahaha
That why I start asking B16 swap civic.
Auto and manual both
Hahahahhahaah

Although I also are looking for Saga Flx Se1.6 one
Ah...the forgotten FLX SE.
Its a much better value for money when it was launched, even compared to its 1.3 powered little brother. It got good material 'leather' interior compared to the Myvi 1.5, better fc than Saga 1.3 model and better power to weight ratio (increases in torque is very much needed for the BLM). The bad thing is the CVT whine/drone.
This is very early CVT model which is not refined in term of NVH.

Equipped it with UR rear antiroll bar, front upper strut bar, front lower 4 point bar and decent rubber on the stock 15 inch wheel...then it will handles in a solid manner without sacrificing comfort...except for the cvt whine/drone.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
Ah...the forgotten FLX SE.
Its a much better value for money when it was launched, even compared to its 1.3 powered little brother. It got good material 'leather' interior compared to the Myvi 1.5, better fc than Saga 1.3 model and better power to weight ratio (increases in torque is very much needed for the BLM). The bad thing is the CVT whine/drone.
This is very early CVT model which is not refined in term of NVH.

Equipped it with UR rear antiroll bar, front upper strut bar, front lower 4 point bar and decent rubber on the stock 15 inch wheel...then it will handles in a solid manner without sacrificing comfort...except for the cvt whine/drone.
Yup,the only saga I interested is this 1.6 cvt
I heard someone say thr cvt can retune to make it more refined don't know is it true or not.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys i found this page on editing eprom programs for 4g61, thought it may be worth trying , if it works then worth the risk kekekeke or else ECU BURN :D

http://users.wpi.edu/~ktarry/dsmtech/dsmromedit.html#fuelcut
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience