Review: Firestorm Ignition Coil Booster

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well... i just don't understand it.. haha.. :confused::rofl:
If Vr2turbo's galant cant feel much, then what's more is lambo? :confused: Don't understand as well.
RM300 to a lambo owner, I guess is like RM0.30sens I guess :dontknow:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If Vr2turbo's galant cant feel much, then what's more is lambo? :confused: Don't understand as well.
I think more like 3 cents.....:rofl:
Even add 10bhp he would feel the difference......hahahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Your signature photo, stupidcar will like :rofl:
Moshie brother races in his Persona leh....:driver:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Well my car also don't feel much different.. the lambo maybe just helping fren to promote this product? As you said what's RM300 to him? He put 2pcs some more.. :rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Ya surely is not a stock one to go against a S15.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I'm using iridium...just pluck one out to inspect last month. So far so good...Will keep an eye on that
I'm using the high capacity discharge cables so plus this FS I might fry my precious iridium. When you free to meetup. I might have some time Sat

peterlm

Known Member
Nov 3, 2011
Penang
Well look what i've stumbled upon again...

Ignition coil booster mod! - Benzworld.org - Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

One Lamborghini LP 560 actually installed it!? :hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Kwai-los are more cerewet and would not so easily trust any Asian made devices that are so cheaply packed but if they say its good then it should be as they have better integrity. They would not snake around so much to get recognition or talk c*ck as much as in other forums.

I didn't want to post this Benzworld forum as most guys wouldn't believe those Kwai-los anyway. We have secured their trust in this product and that is why more and more of them are getting the FireStorm.

If a product is good or bad then then those who are intrigued or interested in it will soon know of it

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

I'm using the high capacity discharge cables so plus this FS I might fry my precious iridium. When you free to meetup. I might have some time Sat
Plugs short out due to incomplete burning and due to loose piston rings that allow engine oil to burn in the cylinder causing a coating of semi-conductive oil to short out the plugs.

Worn out plug electrodes are due to lean burning engine.

You guys should already know this.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Your signature photo, stupidcar will like :rofl:
Moshie sold his Persona dy. :( He Autobox somemore haha. His AW signature better lor, smoking.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
In that case use normal plugs to test.....hahahaha:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Moshie sold his Persona dy. :( He Autobox somemore haha. His AW signature better lor, smoking.
Wah! you also know, cannot bluff you...ha! ha! Building and setting up his Satria....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Russians can be a pretty non-conforming lot, especially when it concerns authority. So it's no surprise that we have this fine video here today that shows two Russian daredevil drifters going at it on the streets of Moscow in a Nissan Silvia S13 that has been converted into a ute and a Silvia S15.

Behind the wheel of these drift machines...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience