REMPITS Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ken12292703

Drives a shopping cart...
Haih~ patients boosting high and going to explode. :mad: Brake master pump kit spoilt and have to fix somemore. :frown:

This is the most recent one;
1)
At the Melaka Central, there's a T-Junction infront and a police man is waiting for it's turn to come out from the T-Junction, one EX-5 REMPIT doing a bike head pull up and standing while the bike's head is up where there's a lot of people crossing the road and busy busy with cars. Up ALL the way! Straight road maa.

What's the reaction of the police patrol car?
Watch ONLY! :mad: DO NOTHING! 2 POLICEMANS ARE INSIDE THERE! :mad: WHY HIRE POLICEMANS? Sitting in the WAJA and relax. :mad:

2)
Kampung road, old road with a faded double line. Kampung roads usually have a lot of branch roads to get in their house. Although single lane per way but it is wide and 2 cars can pass. I wanted to turn in to one of the branches, one motorbike from far back HORN HORN HORN and FUCKED me and say that, DOUBLE LINE LAHH BODOH! TAK BOLEH NAMPAK KAHH?

I was, WTF, cars behind pass through me without and trouble, why lahh that FELLA BISING BISING. One thing, kampung roads got lotsa branches maa, where can paint double line? I see almost ALL the residence there do this. Have to go infront and U-TURN mehh? Soo Haii. :mad:

Getting fed-up of driving, sometimes it ruins the mood of the day. :frown:

hmm try crashing into their chicken or cow or goat and see wat happen!

or better yet take their cows and chickens hostage... then blackmail them... "if i see you superman-ing around here again, siew kai yik!"

Bah... just throw banana skins la...

then sami vellu gotta build roads for animals to avoid animals traffic too?? :biggrin: cool.

ken12292703 said:
Haih~ patients boosting high and going to explode. :mad: Brake master pump kit spoilt and have to fix somemore. :frown:

This is the most recent one;
1)
At the Melaka Central, there's a T-Junction infront and a police man is waiting for it's turn to come out from the T-Junction, one EX-5 REMPIT doing a bike head pull up and standing while the bike's head is up where there's a lot of people crossing the road and busy busy with cars. Up ALL the way! Straight road maa.

What's the reaction of the police patrol car?
Watch ONLY! :mad: DO NOTHING! 2 POLICEMANS ARE INSIDE THERE! :mad: WHY HIRE POLICEMANS? Sitting in the WAJA and relax. :mad:

2)
Kampung road, old road with a faded double line. Kampung roads usually have a lot of branch roads to get in their house. Although single lane per way but it is wide and 2 cars can pass. I wanted to turn in to one of the branches, one motorbike from far back HORN HORN HORN and FUCKED me and say that, DOUBLE LINE LAHH BODOH! TAK BOLEH NAMPAK KAHH?

I was, WTF, cars behind pass through me without and trouble, why lahh that FELLA BISING BISING. One thing, kampung roads got lotsa branches maa, where can paint double line? I see almost ALL the residence there do this. Have to go infront and U-TURN mehh? Soo Haii. :mad:

Getting fed-up of driving, sometimes it ruins the mood of the day. :frown:

Careful man.My fren oso kena these rempit idiots.he was driving wit his chick inside in front of the waterfall near jusco at 2am.Sum idiots surrounded the car and started banging on his window.He was driving slow so they could keep up.After that he pecut straight to the police station.Wat they do?They just told him to write a report and they will look into it.Thats all.Imagine if he had stopped.Dunno what they will do.Sumore his chick oso with him.
Nowdays if i'm at a traffic light with these rempit idiots i just pecut to be in front of them so that they cant catch up.Wat to do?Better safe than sorry :mad:

Drive a diesel turbo SUV... if they catch up... smoke them with some CO!

yeah... Melaka is getting worse nowadays... a lot of MAT REMPITS around at night especially weekend. And the police don't give a damn at them...can see lots of superman, ultraman and batman flying around at night...
what you can do when you encounter them is that you just accelerate and overtake them...most of the time, they won't chase you...coz they prefer stunt rather than racing :P

just hit them all n run... they don't deserve to live.. should die... die die die hehehehe

ken12292703.. no use actually complaining here.. There and then at the spot that guy tiew u, u show him finger. He stop, get down and fight the fuck out with him la. After all happen, all the hatred in your heart u come here post also no one can help u.

bout the police not doing anything at the traffic light.. they memang can't do anything. if they do also waste of time, coz mat rempit will run, and police by running the red light will be dangerous to other road users. This is not the states.

Cavey said:
Careful man.My fren oso kena these rempit idiots.he was driving wit his chick inside in front of the waterfall near jusco at 2am.Sum idiots surrounded the car and started banging on his window.He was driving slow so they could keep up.After that he pecut straight to the police station.Wat they do?They just told him to write a report and they will look into it.Thats all.Imagine if he had stopped.Dunno what they will do.Sumore his chick oso with him.
Nowdays if i'm at a traffic light with these rempit idiots i just pecut to be in front of them so that they cant catch up.Wat to do?Better safe than sorry :mad:

the more they see u panic, they more happy.
could've asked his chick to take down their number plates first.. then only go report.
or if wanna take it into your own hands. Ask his chick to hold steering wheel, wind down window, take steering lock and whack 7 them only la! tiew.. but if your gf scared and turn the steering wheel into longkang u both hailat la.. :rofl:

for me ill bang them and drive off..hehehe..or do a "donut" spin la...they cannot come near..if they come the car will swing them like a baseball bat..hehehe :tee:

When you have enough space, try driving left and right and left and right in the same lane. You'll most likely to notice that people won't come close to you anymore. hahaha

satria_95 said:
When you have enough space, try driving left and right and left and right in the same lane. You'll most likely to notice that people won't come close to you anymore. hahaha
remember to ask ppl to custom make a vinyl for u..stick "MAD DRIVER ON THE RUN" ...120% ppl dun dare go near u..at least 2 car's length from u...lol

Their IQ very2 low, just think like that leh, I will think like that when these crazy people do their crazy stuff.

if got hummer h2, i will hit them kauw kauw... and if police come n catch me, i just said, i thought i hit a frog or 'biawak' hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom