Rear bonnet cover board for Satria (not Neo)

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Hi there

I am currently looking for rear bonnet cover board (on top of spare tyre) for my Satria. I found one in mudah but the shape looks weird (not the shape of the bonnet):

Can anyone please verify this is the correct one for my car (if someone can snap photo of his satria rear cover board would be better)? My satria is 1.6L 1996 model with plate number on the bonnet (instead of on the rear bumper).

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Jebatdex... its very hard to find the OEM one still in good shape... mostly may have been kembang or gone soft already. I can recommend you this guy in facebook who made the board : https://www.facebook.com/sajenku?fref=nf

bought one early this year from the guy for my satria. good stuff and fits perfectly. can ask for blue, red, or black carpet color too.

jebatdex

Known Member
Jun 19, 2011
Skudai, Johor
Jebatdex... its very hard to find the OEM one still in good shape... mostly may have been kembang or gone soft already. I can recommend you this guy in facebook who made the board : https://www.facebook.com/sajenku?fref=nf

bought one early this year from the guy for my satria. good stuff and fits perfectly. can ask for blue, red, or black carpet color too.
Thanks Kopi for the info. Is the one in the photo same shape with the one you bought from the facebook guy?

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Modifying cars doesnt addup the FC, possible?

how true could it be?
and how do someone actually achieve that?
heard someone claims adding performance != adding FC :D
i know new engines are sophisticated that even they hav high engine capacity and power(eg new BMW 330Ci)
but their FC still falls under the quite economical side (that car gives a 11.8km/l)

but im talking about general car modding that usually adds more power
modding engines to give power...smoother ride blah blah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience