Visit site
Hi Choon, this sounds like a good idea.

What are the tentative dates?

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
We are still in the plan.. Most probably mid of September. Would be great if we can discuss further into this; like wat you guys wish to have from us, what are our plans all that...

my email is [email protected]

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Need suggestions

To all RE fellows,

Are we meeting this Thursday 27/07 in Bangsar or Sunday 30/07 in Kayu Chow Yang???

Any suggestion???

RERider

Last edited:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
joewe !!! get some sleep..... it's 2.45 AM u posted this message... unfortunately i just got back.. i'm not still in singapore...

your plug cable is safe and sound with me.

nice piece of cable u'll have there....

i'll bring it back to you by the begining of August.. along with Lenon's stuff and also the FC sun roof seal for your singapore friend. :)

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
RERider,
either day is good for me.
8 pm sounds good

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
thursday would be good and bangsar sounds excellent. can be there by 9-9.30

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
the best is if it's on next week :) 5th or 6th of August.. i'm around. else i'm sad that

Joewe if you meet up with the folks, please help me to lead the discussion on the participation of the Merdeka joy ride.

Donjuan4one

Apr 19, 2005
Alchemis said:
joewe !!! get some sleep..... it's 2.45 AM u posted this message... unfortunately i just got back.. i'm not still in singapore...

your plug cable is safe and sound with me.

nice piece of cable u'll have there....

i'll bring it back to you by the begining of August.. along with Lenon's stuff and also the FC sun roof seal for your singapore friend. :)
Hi Alchemis, wat a waste! actually i was lookin for the FD sun roof seal too.... would hv asked u to help get one for me if i knew u were going overseas :p

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
from Mazdatrix

Donjuan4one said:
Hi Alchemis, wat a waste! actually i was lookin for the FD sun roof seal too.... would hv asked u to help get one for me if i knew u were going overseas :p
yo bro....everything is still possible.

should have asked me earlier...
yes indeed those seals are darn expensive. including all the shipment and stuff like that that stuff easily cost USD 150 to 180 EACH...

what i saved here is that the shipment cost of USD 50 to asian countries and also risking the stuff with held at Customs. shipment charge to USA is less than USD 25 for next day priority shipment. if it's using ground shipment that's alot cheaper.

if you need one... i still have contact getting the stuff for you. i have a friend relocated at California and he is coming back to Malaysia on September.

he will help if you really need one. but as usual... handling charges applies...10 % or so.... which means you'll get your part around september. PM me if you really want... or anything additional from Mazdatrix... or any thing not too critical or ba blab bla bla...

didn't get anything for myself either.... they are still expensive and it ain't broken yet :P if my engine says bye bye then i'll start ordering.

Donjuan4one

Apr 19, 2005
Alchemis said:
yo bro....everything is still possible.

should have asked me earlier...
yes indeed those seals are darn expensive. including all the shipment and stuff like that that stuff easily cost USD 150 to 180 EACH...

what i saved here is that the shipment cost of USD 50 to asian countries and also risking the stuff with held at Customs. shipment charge to USA is less than USD 25 for next day priority shipment. if it's using ground shipment that's alot cheaper.

if you need one... i still have contact getting the stuff for you. i have a friend relocated at California and he is coming back to Malaysia on September.

he will help if you really need one. but as usual... handling charges applies...10 % or so.... which means you'll get your part around september. PM me if you really want... or anything additional from Mazdatrix... or any thing not too critical or ba blab bla bla...

didn't get anything for myself either.... they are still expensive and it ain't broken yet :P if my engine says bye bye then i'll start ordering.
Thanks bro! Will let u know if i really need one... :)

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
sure....

before september okay ?
anyone also can.... just drop me a PM.... and make sure u want the part....
i'm not businessman.. just doing a favor for friends that doesn't want to be chopped by expensive mechanics as we drive exclusive cars.. :)

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
as for our meeting tomorrow, are we meeting? I wont be around this weekend-going back to penang. if you guys are confirmed please update here.

Joewe- was your car in Sunway today?

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Phat- I was in Subang. U saw me at LDP (Puchong towards to Subang)??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i remembered I did saw a pic that shows a kancil with the 1300cc K3-VET engine. I would like to ask is that really possible? No problem with the JPJ?

So one K3-VET + installation worksmanship is how much? I also need BOV, intercooler, turbo timer, piggyback ecu remap and all this dashboard meter thingie.....

So if we can install the engine, what about the gearbox? can install also? I wondered if it has CVT..... Also I would like to ask if we can strengthen the gearbox and install...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience