RB - The Japanese Muscle Part 2 feat. Hosaka Tuning Factory R33 GT-R

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Here's part 2 of the RB series video. The owner from Hosaka Tuning Factory, show cases his Nissan Skyline GT-R R33. He hopes that he is able to clock the Tsukaba circuit in 1 minute! As most Skyline enthusiats views the R33 as a hopeless whale, this owner is determined to show that the R33 can be tuned to be as good as the R34. Check out the video

YouTube - ‪RB - Japanese Muscle part 2 - Hot Version‬‏

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
The Hosaka Tuning Factory car has the same rims as my own R33 GT-R :).

And no, BCNR33 are not whales - these supposed Skyline enthusiasts are wrongly informed :P. Heck, even Tsuchiya-san had a BCNR33 as a daily driver.

I'm sure Mr. Nismo will back me up on this, seeing as his Midnight Purple BCNR33 outpaces most other cars whenever we go up to Ulu Yam. Granted, this is partly due to his driving skills but the car is also major factor as well ;).

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is what happens when you fail to listen to the ringleader of the biggest circus on the planet or in this case F1 supremo, Bernie Ecclestone. If he asks for a night race, you give him a night race or you get axed from the racing calendar. Well to keep things short, that’s what basically happened when the Australian government refused to bow down to Ecclestone’s requests for a night race, so now its good bye to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience