Random Shot: Ferrari F355 Berlinetta in Paris

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak

Spotted this blue beauty when I was making my way to the Eiffel Tower. This railway bridge on top of the Pedestrian bridge on top of Bir Hakeim area, was set for the movie, Inception, where Arianne (Ellen Page) created her world with the help of Cobb (Leonardo Dicaprio). This place was also used in parts and scenes of the chase movie, Ronin.My shot looks like its shot out of a Hollywood movie and I'm pretty impressed with the Sony NEX-5.

I must say that it's pretty rare to find Ferrari in blue and this one comes with the Blu Tour de France! This car is the predecessor to the Ferrari F360 Modena and people loved this over the Ferrari F360. It is still pretty gorgeous despite being more than 15 years old now. The 3.5 litre V8 engine creates a long lasting impression in its days, creating 380hp and 363Nm, giving a 0-100 km/h sprint at 4.7 seconds. It's still a pretty impressive car in those days and I'm sure it still turns heads if parked next to its modern rivals. Enjoy my first random shot contribution on Zerotohundred.com

Attachments

Last edited:

tth tyre

500 RPM
Jun 5, 2007
Puchong
0-100 km/h sprint at 4.7 seconds..fast enough..

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
i remember chatted with one lady in fbchat years back. she's a 2nd wife to one datuk somewhere in selangor. she posted pictures of her (husband's) M5..M6..and GTR-it was rare that time. then she mentioned the GTR broke its gearbox . i asked, then what replaces it? she said..my old husband want this old car (and she posted a pic of her in F355 Spider).

nah...unrelated story i know.. skip then.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2020 City goes to town with new everything, including the much torqued about 253nm i-MMD hybrid engine. Looks pretty good in its RS trim as well.

Honda Malaysia hasn't revealed much else until its official launch in Q4 but judging from the teaser car, showing off its lanewatch cam and prominent windshield cam, the City seems set to get Honda Sensing which will likely include adaptive cruise...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience