Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
u guys didnt come peksan on saturday nite... u ppl missed the fun already... got quite some fast cars with us... 180sx, SGTi, myvi n some other sifus....

somemore on the downhill.... all of us tapau-ed a DC5... :thefinger:
lolz... pity the DC5...

But I got one seller have a brand new but old stock and he sure is for perdana but he not sure is what we mention perdana Sei so thought people here can help me the model number so he can confirm the model . So please help me out :p
i thought Gtech is universal... got special made for perdana sei??...

may 2nd, gra rd1 night race...anyone wanna come watch? location shah alam stadium, beside gokart track.

come support a lonely 1.5 wira auto ok? :rofl:
sifoo u joining ahh??.. like dat other ppl where got chance wo... :adore:

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
dear tofu, as I tryin to said here get more great stuff with good thing. I never use gtech but I did see from u tube look like the setting is easy n stuff but iPod need more info? Well forget about it if u have one iPod or your friend has it. Try it out den.

Skywalker yes g tech are universal . But I just trying to said. There two device we can compare. N I trying to said iPod is cheaper n good and better den gtech. Because iPod have the application can do much better then gtech .

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
lols, i just did my thermal wrap, diy styled, the after fibre cuts are bearable,

got a shock when i saw smokes coming out from my extractor, quickly check with guan, only to find out that it is normal, thought my car will go up in flames

anyway did not fully wrap the extractor, only did like 3/4 and left a little gap here and there to let it breath since mine is like not fully stainless(pipe putih) to prevent it from cracking?

car became a little bit more responsive in the low torque, what do you guys think?

Bump: lols, i just did my thermal wrap, diy styled, the after fibre cuts are bearable,

got a shock when i saw smokes coming out from my extractor, quickly check with guan, only to find out that it is normal, thought my car will go up in flames

anyway did not fully wrap the extractor, only did like 3/4 and left a little gap here and there to let it breath since mine is like not fully stainless(pipe putih) to prevent it from cracking?

car became a little bit more responsive in the low torque, what do you guys think?

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
biz-da-tech...here is an interesting read for you:

"Hello, my name is Jovo Majstorovic and I have designed all four generations of G-TECH products. I have to say that this video is very upsetting, throwing a product to the ground, that’s not very nice. The entire video seems very biased. However, in this comment, I will try to be as unbiased as I can.

First of all I need to say that I also love my I-phone. It truly is a marvel of modern industrial design and manufacturing, that precision, quality, finish, user interface, all great stuff. In fact I am a big fan of Apple and many of my college friends (Art Center College of Design in Pasadena), work there. While you can pay as little as $200 bucks for an I phone, it should be mentioned that this pricing is heavily subsidized by a two year contract and that the actual price of the I-phone is around $500-700.

Here are a few facts that you may find interesting relative to this video:Accelerometers in the I-phone are used to determine if the product is moved, rotated etc. They are not calibrated to the precision level that G-TECH accelerometers are. Video neglects to mention that the user has to calibrate the accelerometers. To do this right, is not easy and is temperature dependent. If you are lucky, you did the calibration at the same temperature as your measurements otherwise you will be off. G-TECH accelerometers are robotically calibrated and temperature-compensated, I-Phone accelerometers are not, they don’t need to be, so it’s all up to the user and to do a calibration better then a robot is simply impossible, believe me I know. I have several patents in the field, just go to www.uspto.gov and do a search by my name.

No mention of the roll-out in the video! As all of you more experienced drag-racers know, it all happens right there in the first 60ft and the roll-out is the most important part of it. If you deep-stage on the track and you use a 12” roll-out, the resulting discrepancy can be even bigger than half a second!

No mention of the pitch correction! Pitch is the rotation of the car due to suspension compliance and G-forces. To have the “correct” measurement without correction for the pitch of the car as it rolls down the track is simply blind luck!

1.5Gs on a Mini?! Video indicates that a Mini pulled 1.5Gs. This is simply impossible and is due to what we call kinetic-dump. This is the force resulting from the engine running freely for a period and than dumping that energy on to the drivetrain. Obviously not proper dampening algorithms are used in the Dynolicious software.

I have spent last 15 years on the drag strips and racetracks testing measuring equipment for vehicles and I am here to tell you that this is not as easy as it seems. There is a great deal of variables to contend with. If you neglect the variables and your measurements seem “correct” you were simply lucky! That seems to be the case with the horsepower measurement in the video. Here is why...

It is physically impossible to have the same horsepower numbers on the dyno and in real life. On the dyno the car is strapped and standing still and it doesn’t have to contend with air-resistance. Without the exact aerodynamic drag coefficient and the frontal area of the vehicle it’s impossible to determine the exact horsepower loss due to air-resistance. So to have the same numbers on the dyno and the I-phone is simply blind, unsubstantiated luck!

The I-Phone is great, this Dynolicious app. is also kind of neat, but this measurement method is simply no match for a factory calibrated G-TECH."

Make no mistake, i think the dynolicious is a great bang-for-the-buck application BUT like mentioned above, critical things are overlooked...

Btw, a gtech does not only do those things, but it has a PASS software which u can use to analyse ur recorded runs on drag / circuits, record how many G's u r pulling at each and every corner, and overlap runs so u can see how each setting has changed corner g's

man i shud be paid for free advertising :rofl:

cant blame u for thinking that way, the video did a poor job or conducting the test fairly, they didnt even use the gtech properly, seems more like an product promo than some random non-bias 3rd party testing

since u already have an i-phone, if i were u i would also just get the dynolicious app rather than coming out with 1k plus for a gtech lah....but my aim here is just to clear some misperceptions of certain things

Cheers!

p.s the dynolicious app looks great and detailed too, for the price, it cant be beat

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
ettm,
smoke?? your engine will blow up soon!!! make sure u drain your engine oil and put in fully synthetic oil and run it for 30mins on idle!!! otherwise your extractor will explode!!!

just joking.... and for not buying thermowrap from me.... :thefinger:

Last edited:

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
guan, mana tahu u selling, if i know i sure buy from you what! :thefinger:

lols...nxt time I want to buy stuff i should inquire with you first la...

Bump: oh ya, now using steel braces to hold the wrap, like not very tight, will it be okay if i use cable ties?will it melt?

difference, one got smoke, the other no smoke..lols

Bump: oh ya, now using steel braces to hold the wrap, like not very tight, will it be okay if i use cable ties?will it melt?

difference, one got smoke, the other no smoke..lols

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
well tofu both have them good but too much comment haha but for money wise u see which is the best to spend. For all this we not pro as them, so we get them both device all we get still estimate right.

More video touge guan''''

Bump: well tofu both have them good but too much comment haha but for money wise u see which is the best to spend. For all this we not pro as them, so we get them both device all we get still estimate right.

More video touge guan''''

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
skywalker,
my car using thermal wrap n heatshield... engine bay is not that hot...the engine bay heat is mostly from the radiator..

ettm,
the thermal wrap should come with the clips la.. they are quite tight if u know how to use them.

cable ties?? more smoke to come...:thefinger:

bizdatech,
video will be up soon... drex's internet line has been barred... so need to wait...

biz-da-tech

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2006
I just know got people said splitfire are good and can better den denso wor

Bump: I just know got people said splitfire are good and can better den denso wor

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
well tofu both have them good but too much comment haha but for money wise u see which is the best to spend. For all this we not pro as them, so we get them both device all we get still estimate right.
yap just clearing certain things nia hehe id love to get an iphone as well but no $$

anyone using bosch super 4 plugs or heard feedbacks for those plugs?
sky has used them b4

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HotBits Suspension system...for cars & suvs.
I'm planning to change my stock absorbers and the stock springs, because my front stock absorbers are partially not working well already.

I'm considering HotBits, as they offer adjustable coilover suspension (front & back) for my car.

Has anyone installed products from the HotBits suspension range?
Any good or bad comments?

I would appreciate if current or ex-users can give their opinion on HotBits products, before I actually make my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience