Post all Malaysia Bmw M5 spotted

i'll play...

01062007283xi2.jpg

Car looks familiar, those flamed tips :biggrin:
Suppose its the car with W*W plate?

I think the M5 which wreacked is long time 1 edi la...Own by a engineer la...The story was like the engineer go to the building plot to check the build progress when he going to leave suddenly a concrete wall hang on crane fall onto the car from a very high place hence...cause this accident...the engineer 's driver n wife survive but the engineer dead on the spot as he sat at the side where the concrete wall hit...

I think the M5 which wreacked is long time 1 edi la...Own by a engineer la...The story was like the engineer go to the building plot to check the build progress when he going to leave suddenly a concrete wall hang on crane fall onto the car from a very high place hence...cause this accident...the engineer 's driver n wife survive but the engineer dead on the spot as he sat at the side where the concrete wall hit...

yes u are rite the engineer did have one Bimmer 5 series E60 but it was not an M5.This M5 u see crashed by a guy when he was racing another car...he crashed this and quickly ordered another M5...super dooper rich barger..

yes u are rite the engineer did have one Bimmer 5 series E60 but it was not an M5.This M5 u see crashed by a guy when he was racing another car...he crashed this and quickly ordered another M5...super dooper rich barger..

whoa doink. small world. you know the owner as well?

Top Bottom