porsche cayman 2.7cc years 2009 vs bmw z4 23i 2.5cc years 2009

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
In certain overseas country like UK, roadsters, spiders and convertible cars can open their roof and park just like that without closing the top. Here? I wonder what will happen to your car. Some people might actually jump inside and take photos to show that they are riding your car. :rofl:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I would just go for the Cayman. It's just a personal choice. If it was me, I wouldn't mind the engine sound of a Porsche. To me, that's music. If possible, try test driving both and see which you'd prefer.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Aiyo. You want comfort stick with Cayman. You want RWD hooning and different style handling go for the Z4. The Z4 has pretty stiff suspension but that's not to say it's uncomfortable. Just that the Cayman is more of a magic carpet ride compared to it. But most people I know say the Cayman drives like a proper Porsche, feels like a Porsche but looks like crap on the outside. Personal taste. I don't like the looks of the Cayman but I can't argue with the driving experience. It's good. Noise wise it's only really audible when you're really flooring the car - very little effort is needed to get to 150km/h and I don't know why you'd want to go faster than that. That's when it gets unbearably noisy. But people like that flat-6 noise, I don't.

The Z4 is a pain in the ass to park front in. You really have to remember how bloody long the front is and how short the rear is. The Z3 was more a girls car, the Z4 is pretty cool imho. But you'll have to be careful of the bumps in Berjaya Times Square in the lower level parking lots. You're better off jockey parking cuz those speedbumps will scrape your undercarriage regardless of how you take them. Stupid speedbumps.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Aiyo. You want comfort stick with Cayman. You want RWD hooning and different style handling go for the Z4. The Z4 has pretty stiff suspension but that's not to say it's uncomfortable. Just that the Cayman is more of a magic carpet ride compared to it. But most people I know say the Cayman drives like a proper Porsche, feels like a Porsche but looks like crap on the outside. Personal taste. I don't like the looks of the Cayman but I can't argue with the driving experience. It's good. Noise wise it's only really audible when you're really flooring the car - very little effort is needed to get to 150km/h and I don't know why you'd want to go faster than that. That's when it gets unbearably noisy. But people like that flat-6 noise, I don't.

The Z4 is a pain in the ass to park front in. You really have to remember how bloody long the front is and how short the rear is. The Z3 was more a girls car, the Z4 is pretty cool imho. But you'll have to be careful of the bumps in Berjaya Times Square in the lower level parking lots. You're better off jockey parking cuz those speedbumps will scrape your undercarriage regardless of how you take them. Stupid speedbumps.
Air suspension muahahahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all the expert out there...
need your help... can anyone PM me for this modification upgrade stage by stage??
tq very much...
for N/A to supercharges...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience