Porsche 911 GT2 RS unleashed on natural habitat

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Remember Gordon Robertson? If you need a refresh, he’s the chief driving consultant of the Porsche Experience Center and he does this for a living, apart from teaching mere mortals to come close to this.

In the previous video he tamed the Porsche 911 GT3 and now he’s moving onto wilder beasts to prove his worth. The 911 GT2 RS packs a 620hp bite with 700Nm of torque, making it the most powerful road-going Porsche ever built.

It kills the century sprint in 3.5-seconds and will rip the lid off 200km/h in 9.8-seconds. It’s definitely not your average track animal, this one will strip the asphalt of the surface and then proceed to grind your bones into dust before sprinkling it on the kerbs.

So up steps Mr. Robertson to try and tame this carnivorous creature. As you can guess, he gets it to eat out of his hands with too much ease that it borders on ridiculous.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L4NZSHVfobE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

Source: Youtube via CarScoop

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Why would you want to put nitrous oxide injection in your car?

Because it's the easiest, most powerful and cheapest way to produce horsepower!
I get a lot of emails with questions about nitrous, "what's nitrous?", "how does it work?", "will it blow up my engine?", "how much does it cost?". The purpose of these pages is to answer questions like this, my goal is to have something here for everyone, from complete beginners to experienced nitrous heads.

Pls visit pro Nos Tuning...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience