Pippercross CAI

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
Saw the ad. I plan to install that on my MK1 Focus.

1) how much is it?
2) how long is the intake host? and made of?
3) what is the diameter size connection to the stock intake? my Focus has 85mm diameter pipe to connect to. If it is different size, do have a reducer (similar to SAMCO product)?

rgds

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
asha,

Don't really get your question. Do you want air filter kit with the CAI or you just want the CAI to connect to your stock air box?

We have open filter kit for Focus.

karl,

we only have 60mm CAI with two alluminium funnel in stock at the moment. Price is RM195.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
hello chris how about if air filter with CAI system how much? something like Viper or Venom dunno what model but Pipercross Brand la..btw if i stay in puchong where is the nearest place to get this??

Jun 16, 2006
do you have
CAI for C200K w203? how much power n torque increase? any dyno to prove it before n after results?

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
Pipercross Viper

chris2000 said:
asha,

Don't really get your question. Do you want air filter kit with the CAI or you just want the CAI to connect to your stock air box?

We have open filter kit for Focus.
chris,
I want the complete set of Pippercross Viper. I have removed my OEM filter box & currently using a Racecraft product, but they gave me a thin aluminium ducting for the air intake. The aluminium ducting is very soft & fragile, it's look ugly now. I want to replace the whole set with Pipercross Viper, looks very neat, smaller & the intake hose looks much better & durable. See my current setup (sorry about the "Pipercross" sticker, took it from my previous Pippercross drop-in filter)

Note the connection from the throttle to the air box - it is 85mm diameter! What is the size for pipercross viper for the connection? If it is not 85mm, can you provide the correct connection? SAMCO product maybe?

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
karl,

The complete Venom kit with shielded filter and CAI hose is RM800. I suppose closest to puchong is sunway location. PM me if you need details of dealers there.

ac88,

No induction kit for your car. Only direct replacement Pipercross Panel filter but need to be ordered.

ashamby,

The whole complete Venom kit is RM800. Piping size to throttle is 76mm and hose for cai is 100mm. We don't have the reducer from 85mm to 76mm. I see that you already have the silicon hose for the reducer and i suppose you can use it back.

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
chris2000 said:
karl,
ashabmy,

The whole complete Venom kit is RM800. Piping size to throttle is 76mm and hose for cai is 100mm. We don't have the reducer from 85mm to 76mm. I see that you already have the silicon hose for the reducer and i suppose you can use it back.
chris,

Thanx for the reply!
1) how long is the CAI hose?
2) the silicon hose I got now is the cheap one, I'm sure it will crack coz can not stand the heat from the engine. I'm looking for any good brand to replace it.
3) how much courier + packing charge to Labuan?

cheers

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
ashabmy,

1) the CAI hose should be about 750mm.
2) Silicon we can try to help you find but we can't confirm if it will fit.
3) Courier + packing to Labuan should be RM50 to RM100. Only can confirm rate after packing the goods.

Thanks.

Chris

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
chris2000 said:
ashabmy,

1) the CAI hose should be about 750mm.
2) Silicon we can try to help you find but we can't confirm if it will fit.
3) Courier + packing to Labuan should be RM50 to RM100. Only can confirm rate after packing the goods.

Thanks.

Chris
Chris,

Thanks 4 the reply.
I'll be in KL this coming September, so will drop by in your shop. Yr shop still in old address? it is a walking distance from Hang Tuah LRT Station rite? Been there 2 years ago.

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
do u have the air filter 4 the 4 individual throttles of silvertop engine....??

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
ashabmy,

My office still same place but its not the hang tuah LRT.. i think its the Pudu Star LRT. See you then ya..

Adeen,

Do you need the panel filter on the OEM box or you need the filter mounted on to your ITB?

chinorot

Known Member
Jan 25, 2004
filter

yo chris,

do u have any induction kit for proton savvy?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, currently i had a vr4 engine with modify mounting on TB side, as i know if want to put in wira chassis perfectly need to use Evo TB bracket mount. now i wonder is perdana 1st gen single cam 4g63 TB are same as evo mount? pls advice me on my build :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience