pillow ball mounts

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Hello dudes,

Can anyone tell me how to check is the pillow ball mounts is faulty.
and how much is it for satria 1.6?

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
You PB will make funny noises from the bearing...

JIC, Cusco and HKS ones cost in the region of RM1,100++ for F&R or you can try out titan, they are about 1/2 the price. Cheers

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Hello dudes,
wow PB for RM1K++
my god... i just want a normal one for my satria 1.6
pair it with my KYB RS and APM springs....
Is there a way to test that my PB is faulty or ok?

AlucarD said:
You PB will make funny noises from the bearing...

JIC, Cusco and HKS ones cost in the region of RM1,100++ for F&R or you can try out titan, they are about 1/2 the price. Cheers

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Bro, thats normal PB pricing la. If you're talking about the stock rubber mounts from proton, they are cheap and they dont spoil easy but they do crack...

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
install suspension without pillowball mount should be ok oledi....coz if u buy separately...it is very costly....and it is not worth for a satria....rite?

if wan buy separate then got to search for local made..Titan is one of d manufacturer...at Pandah Indah i think....but will not cheap oso....if for street performance...i think good absorber + good spring= perfect handling oledi.....put lower bar some more better

softmuffin

Known Member
Dec 21, 2004
Hello dudes,

Thanks for the information, i think i wont buy the PB since it still look ok to me..
How about the lower arm (front)? i have change the rear lower arm (up and down)
Right now, my car make lots of noise when going over bump road

huakenny said:
install suspension without pillowball mount should be ok oledi....coz if u buy separately...it is very costly....and it is not worth for a satria....rite?

if wan buy separate then got to search for local made..Titan is one of d manufacturer...at Pandah Indah i think....but will not cheap oso....if for street performance...i think good absorber + good spring= perfect handling oledi.....put lower bar some more better

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got quite a few scratches on my car dashboard....damn accessories shop....they leave lots of scratches on my dashboard when i go to install a new HU....it always hurt me seeing those scratches all over the dashboard....anyone got an idea how to get rid of those scratches? Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience