Pics Of Satisfied Titan's Customers

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
i'll start with my collection, show your car (and yourself if possible) with whatever you've done to it.

this is my car..

stock standard Kancil 660 turned into tarmac special, rollcaged by WRC Motorsports, TiTANed, brake hosed by ProRS, Triniti clutch, UltraRacing barred, BRiGHT bucket seat for driver and OMP for co-driver, both secured by SCROTH safety harnesses. Stickered by Uni-Store Sticker Shop.

thanks to my sponsors;
TiTAN
Uni-Store Sticker Shop
UltraRacing
TufoiL
WRC Motorsports
BRiGHT
(it's my own brand, does it count? :P )

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
This is my baby. :lol:

APEXi Power Intake Air Filter
PowerZone 3-2-1 Extractor
ProRS Brake Hose
Autogauge meters
HotBits Front Strut Bar
TiTANed

whitenite

Nov 14, 2003
Well, thanks Stan for yr assist, but for the potential 2nd set of Titans ... I know yr/Richard’s explanation that the prices for Kelisa/Kenari are heavily discounted cos this group of buyers are (usually) on a tight budget, hence u can’t give me the same terms on my Swift (although it is essentially the same design n class as the Kelisa), but u gotta see it from my point of view – my Swift cost 1/6th of the price of a new Kelisa! Whether or not I can “afford” a set of new Titans is beside the point. If I have a Porsche 911, I’d be willing to pay mebbe RM6-8k for a good suspension set. That wd be proportionate to the value of my car. But on a RM5-6k Swift, I’d haveta go for a more economical set, again proportionate to the value of my “investment” (the Swift).
Cheers!
Jeff
:P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, about last month, I installed a Borla straight flow muffler on my car, and yes it was very loud and bassy initially. Last week my hands were itchy and decided to install a DIY cold air intake, the DIY was okay, but I removed them about two days later because of the heavy rain recently in my area,afraid of floods,since the road I travel to college is prone to flooding. (Ps: I never really pay any attention to the sound of muffler when my CAI was installed)

Until now,I have not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience