Akim

Nov 16, 2004

this is kicap's car. :rolleyes:
sluuurrppp..... :P

apexi3016

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
hi guys....

is this guy(celica WKT 9202, the pic above) a forummer here.....???

juz wanted to know.

thanx.

kicap

Aug 18, 2004
hi apexi3016,
yes, im a forummer here. just titaned my car 2 days ago, but not wif that high end adjustable absober, only the standard wan. and im very satisfied wif the result. even my car is quiet low, i have no more worry since the titan absorbed very well and the sound from the absober is very solid.
thanks alot to stanley/ninja iga for being very helpful and keep the seven star work performance man. i believe one day u will be the first manager of the first ever Titan branch.(if u wan la..hehe). hey guyz, this stanley know almost everything. young, talented, yet skillfull in every part of his doing area. come to titan shop and meet wif all the titan crew and their boss, uncle richard is a very serious engineer man. he explained to me about his handmade absober on white board untill im lost and don understand anymore. hehehe....

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by ninja_iga@Nov 15 2004, 18:15
2 very satisfied customers (no joke)

we both won our respective classes.

Ching Chee Wah, aka Chiwawa aka 1339 :P 1801cc-2000cc

Stanley Tai aka ninja_iga 850cc and above..

:o Wow! not bad ar ... u get to win races using the very same product that u are promoting....well done man! wat race was that?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello ,

Would appreciate if I could get some recommendations for a good shop that does good paint job around Klang Valley.

Please share

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience