Ooppsss...

ace79

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2004
Bro, my Radiostar is making some funny stuffs. Got my car from paintshop yesterday, and today the alarm ( on the remote ) is going off too often even though the sensitivity is set to medium. It's too often, like once every few minutes, when there were no vehicle or nobody coming close to the car. And the siren doesn't sound. Will ask my mechanic about the siren ( whether cable cabut etc ) but the other prob, how? I think I did put the alarm on valet mode bfr sending the car to the paintshop, undo the steps etc...but now how to check whether the valet mode is still on or not? Eh, what's your number now?

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
hi ace79,

When you say going off means the remote 'beep'???? That's normal, its a reminder that you car alarm has triggered before. Just like a reminder of missed call on your mobile. The system has this function to remind the owner the alarm has been triggered in case he did not hear the first alert.

yfyap69

Feb 16, 2005
Mine also got the same problem. In the past no problem but today started to act up. The shock sensor trigger my remote. I unlock the car door to disable it and arm it again. After a few minute, the shock sensor trigger again. I had set the sensitivity to the lowest all this while. Any idea how to solve this problem????

cyrus77

Oct 5, 2005
ace79 said:
Bro, my Radiostar is making some funny stuffs. Got my car from paintshop yesterday, and today the alarm ( on the remote ) is going off too often even though the sensitivity is set to medium. It's too often, like once every few minutes, when there were no vehicle or nobody coming close to the car. And the siren doesn't sound. Will ask my mechanic about the siren ( whether cable cabut etc ) but the other prob, how? I think I did put the alarm on valet mode bfr sending the car to the paintshop, undo the steps etc...but now how to check whether the valet mode is still on or not? Eh, what's your number now?
r u still experiencing the prob?
coz i am thinking of installing Radiostar too..but my car needs to be repainted back as well..
if it is so, then maybe i have to paint it first and then installed the radiostar...

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hello Yap,

When you com down to KL let Meng have a look at it k?

yfyap69 said:
Mine also got the same problem. In the past no problem but today started to act up. The shock sensor trigger my remote. I unlock the car door to disable it and arm it again. After a few minute, the shock sensor trigger again. I had set the sensitivity to the lowest all this while. Any idea how to solve this problem????

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know the contact number of any mudguard shops around PJ? I've seen a few shops beside the slope leading to Tropicana/BU11/BU12 but havent been to any of them yet. Anyone has good experience with any of the shops there? Care to post up the contact number? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience