Omega GT-R: King of the Streets/Texas Invitational

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pcHumlKI5EE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We raced at the Texas Invitational roll racing event last weekend and took home 1st place beating out some of the fastest street cars in the U.S! Not bad for a 3.8L V6 weighing over 4000lbs with driver and its turning out to be a big story all over the internet. Out of 6 vehicles we competed against, 3 were V10 Lamborghini Gallardo TT's as well as two highly modified Dodge Viper TT's and we couldn't be happier with the results. The video 1320 made speaks for itself.

Not to mention, we reclaimed the world record 1/4 mile for the GT-R a few days later with a 7.7@186mph pass. That video will be out next week and we'll continue to push forward with the GT-R platform.

brian@ams

Known Member
Apr 22, 2011
West Chicago/IL
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LTBX7cfaGi0?list=UUNGHP_ILI-mYoRT_VDlbg6w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is our video with different angles.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi there, Im new in here. Im from bangi and just lost my car key. To make the problem worse, i dun have any spare key as it was second hand car. LoL...

So, anyone know where i can remake the key?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience