Old JDM sportcars is a better investment than unit trusts

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Isn’t Airtrek always more expensive than the Caldina? Altezza also holding value well, seems to have creep up a bit.

Caldina has a solid engine, at the least. Love the Recaro. And I’m still confused by it. Is it a MPV or Wagon? 5 seater, so I guess it’s an estate?
Estate and wagon the same right?
Or the stylish term....shooting brake.
Same like AD Resort.

To me The Caldina is half estate and half performance 4 door car as its not as big how a wagon should be and not as car how car should be. Identity crisis.....just like Inokom Matrix, VW cross Polo, P2 Aruz.

Now, the Americans are pushing GTR prices beyond reach of normal rich people.Dealers are stocking up, preparing for GTR 25 years birthday.

Is it a better investment than unit trust? On the surface its more or less the same as u need to understand the fund and expected return. Some fund might return quite a lot in short period while some provide small consistent return.
Only difference is with cars, u get to enjoy the profit and 'principal' at the same time.

Reactions: 6UE5t

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Isn’t Airtrek always more expensive than the Caldina? Altezza also holding value well, seems to have creep up a bit.

Caldina has a solid engine, at the least. Love the Recaro. And I’m still confused by it. Is it a MPV or Wagon? 5 seater, so I guess it’s an estate?
Airtrek turbo is around 25-35k, about similar or slightly cheaper maybe than Caldina GT4. Caldina downside is the 4sp AT, while Airtrek is at least 5sp AT with easy upgrades to Evo parts.

Only difference is with cars, u get to enjoy the profit and 'principal' at the same time.
Good point.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

isn't caldina is a corona wagon?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Counted very blessed again to be able to do a quick turn around for this bull.....a master piece from Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A

my first bull detailing many many years ago

tada
Ferruccio Lamborghini, the man who would found Automobili Ferruccio Lamborghini S.p.A. in 1963

and so Lamborghini's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience