Off The Streets 7 Drift Session at Sunway Extreme Park 8 July 7pm onwards

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Attention:

The long awaiting.....OFF THE STREETS 7 is back on the 8 July 2005 from 7.00pm onwards!!! Like always, it will be limited to 32 participants and any other registrations will be placed in the waiting list. Book your place now by sms 012 4870487.

Payments are to be made at The Sunway Extreme Park Café this Wednesday 6/8/2005 at 7.00pm to 9.00pm. Those failed to make their payments then will have their registration forfeited and will be replaced by those in the waiting list.

The Drifters will be grouped into 3 classes: Expert, Intermediate and Beginners to the organiser’s discretion.

On the day of the event: Friday 8/7/2005; All participating Drifters are to be at the car park by 6.00 pm for scrutineering and briefing as we will be starting the drifting session at 7.00pm sharp!! Anyone late might risk losing their run.

Till then …. Stay OFF THE STREETS!!!

TIME SCHEDULE

Time Descriptions
6:00pm Driver/Media Registration Begins
6:30pm Gate Opens for General Spectators
6:40pm All Driver/Media meet at pit area
6.45pm Interviews & Photo sessions
7.00pm Drift Session Starts
10.00pm Drift Session Ends
10.05pm All Driver/Media meet at pit area

For more information and media registration, please contact Jane @ 012 4870487 or email at [email protected]

For those who had missed out the event announcement, it will be deeply appreciate if you could sms your mobile contact number, name and car type to 012 4870487 for our future OTS announcement. Thank you.

Last edited:

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Location Map

Spectators:

Free admission for spectators. Please find the following attached venue layout of the spectator's hill stand.

Parking Allocation for Spectators:

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
i think this SMS thingy is not very transparent, prefer the old way at least I can see if Im late thats too bad but to try my luck by sendin sms is like I say luck and also cause some other controversies like organiser will only select his kaki only blablabla as we cannot see the sms's results...so to avoid such thoughts i think the old way is better..

What should be done to be fair is like the old way but each nick is allowed to register 2 names
so no hogging of names on the list, but if that nick is in the list he/she not allowed to post anymore.

I have always tried to get myself in bcos its the only time for me to practice as my car not road legal, only can use in this type of event.

Skagee & Jane sofar you guys have been great in your organisational skills but dont let it down bcos of this.

Just my 2 cents

aEROz

Known Member
Dec 8, 2003
Visit site
Eh??? Me also blurrrrrr...

XXX, what I meant was, I sms-ed after this thread was up.... I think you were confused between waiting list and entry list heheheheh.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
XXX said:
i think this SMS thingy is not very transparent, prefer the old way at least I can see if Im late thats too bad but to try my luck by sendin sms is like I say luck and also cause some other controversies like organiser will only select his kaki only blablabla as we cannot see the sms's results...so to avoid such thoughts i think the old way is better..

What should be done to be fair is like the old way but each nick is allowed to register 2 names
so no hogging of names on the list, but if that nick is in the list he/she not allowed to post anymore.

I have always tried to get myself in bcos its the only time for me to practice as my car not road legal, only can use in this type of event.

Skagee & Jane sofar you guys have been great in your organisational skills but dont let it down bcos of this.

Just my 2 cents
Hi, thanks for your feed back . We're trying the SMS route of getting the registration done as we kept getting request from people who don't have access to a computer whenever the registration is up. We found that SMSing would be the most conveneint way as most of us do have our hand phone with us all the time. Allowing both SMSing and Online registration is a nightmare to coordinate as the order of the Online list might not tally when added togather with the SMS list.

The list will be posted soon..

Bearing all this in mind, do suggest us an alternative if you have any..thanks

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Participant List:

1) Ivan Choo - KE70

2) Jerry Choo - AE86

3) Ivan Tan – Aibon

4) Jin - 180sx

5) JoeHan – R32

6) Man - Mercedes Benz

7) Gemok - KE30

8) Mat - A31 -

9) DinNismo - Gloria

10) Ivan - KE70

11) LimSoonTat - Soarer

12) KeongHoe - KE70

13) Alex Yan - AE86

14) Kian Heng - AE86

15) Tan - TE71

16) Smith - 180sx

17) Jess - KE70

18) Chai - KE70

19) Chin 180SX

20) Mark 180sx

21) Alvin Ng AE86

22) Static A31

23) Ngan - BMW

24) Chong - Ke70

25) Bernard - ke70

26) Wong - ke70

27) Tan - ke70

28) Faizal - AE86

29) Sham - TE71

30) Amir - KE70

31) Ronald - KE70

32) Justine - FC3S

Waiting List

1) Andrew 180sx

2) Billy KE70

3) Moneky TanKE70

4) Chua KE70

5) Ivan Tham

6) Notty Eddie

7) Nick KE70

8) Steven MR2

9) Alvin AE86

10) Choy AE86

11)

12)

13)

14)

Last edited:

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
.S K A G E E. said:
Hi, thanks for your feed back . We're trying the SMS route of getting the registration done as we kept getting request from people who don't have access to a computer whenever the registration is up. We found that SMSing would be the most conveneint way as most of us do have our hand phone with us all the time. Allowing both SMSing and Online registration is a nightmare to coordinate as the order of the Online list might not tally when added togather with the SMS list.

The list will be posted soon..

Bearing all this in mind, do suggest us an alternative if you have any..thanks
Aiks how cum Im not in waiting list!!??

Skagee

If they dont have access to computer how they know that its time to register??bcos
you will post here first, right?? ...unless?? U see when u do it this way u cause yourself to be accused of being biased, Im not saying u r but human being human will think that way.

I mean seriously this is your business and I got no right to tell u how u do ur business.

Anyway Ill just wait lor..and hope all fall sick than I can have the track all to myself..muahahahahhaa:p

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
aEROz said:
Eh??? Me also blurrrrrr...

XXX, what I meant was, I sms-ed after this thread was up.... I think you were confused between waiting list and entry list heheheheh.
I know thats why I deleted my post bcos after reading properly it says sms, but what Im trying to imply here is how are you to know that you werent the first 32 to sms to Jane.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All please spread the news
My car was stolen on 24th nov 4.00 am infront of my house. The thief left a stolen satria in front of the house. The car was full of stolen goods. Anyone seen the car around please contact me:-

Make: Proton Satria 1.5
Color: Brownish Gray
Additional Info: Fitted with Gti Body kit, sport rim and tinted with grey black.
If found please call 017-6029630(Asif)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience