Notice on new retail prices

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Dear Friends and Customers,

Sincere greeting!

It is with a very heavy heart that we have to break the news on retail price adjustments for Tufoil products beginning this month. The fact is, in the course of this long journey making available this award-winning and respected American product to the Malaysian audience, we have yet to increase our prices although factory costs has increased a couple of times in recent years.Rest be assured though, that all ways, all means and all leeway at our disposal have been exercised to safeguard your interest by a token price adjustment.

Hence, on this note, we would like to encourage you to take this opportunity to shop from any one of your favourite retailers, whoever they are, especially those who could be still selling at the old prices during this transitional period.

Sincere thanks for the long years of patronage and inspiration.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I haven't dismantled the front disc brakes before, so I'd just like to ask about this in case anyone's seen a mechanic do it.

The front disc brake has this "plate" behind the rotor, right? The plate's folded edges seem to cover a part of the rotor.

If I wanna change my front discs to 1.6's larger units (additional 1 inch to the overall diameter), it seems that there's not enough clearance between the rotor and this plate's folded edge. Can this plate be adjusted in any way to accomodate a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience