Nissan skyline hatchback 1984 lost in less than 12 hours of buying

acuan

From Facebook
Mar 14, 2010
BEWARE IF YOU PLANNING TO GET A PERFORMANCE CAR FROM JB. The story starts...A week before Chinese New Year I've viewed a car, Nissan Skyline R30 hatchback, year 1984 in JB, very rare model with turbo S15 engine . After view the condition of the car and test drive (just sit beside), I've decided to buy the car and pay the deposit. I have asked the seller to do the arrangement to change the ownership and do the endorsement for the new engine that he has changed.

After waited for nearly 1.5 mths, the seller called me and told that the runner has managed to "coutim" with PUSPAKOM and changed the ownership to my name after 2 weeks holding the car.

My brother drove the car back to KL from JB on Thursday, 11 Mac 2010 @ 11.30 am. He parked the car back at his condo and sent to my house only at around 9pm. I managed to test drive the car that night and parked back the car in front of my house at around 11pm.

Know what, when i woke up at 5am, i realised my car has gone!!!! I rewind my CCTV and noticed 2 guys hijacked my car @ 3.36am. From the CCTV, the time that they took less than 10 second to hijack the car.. Pls help me by giving your opinion... who do you think that might involved in this hijacking??? Pls also help me if u guys bump into the car or know anyone want to sell cheap performance parts. It is a hatchback Nissan Skyline, dark grey color with a Johor's registration no...

eejart

Known Member
Feb 2, 2006
sorry to hear about the loss of this gem.

could just be pure coincidence. a close friend of mine just bought a blacktop 180sx, parks the car outside his house in an area near SS15 and still ok until today.. then again, the probability could be higher that the seller is the culprit.

what is your opinion on the seller though? sometimes you can tell just by looks.

acuan

From Facebook
Mar 14, 2010
Thanks bro!! hard to say.... Just let your close friend know about this and let him be more careful. Never know... things could happen. After my lost, I asked around and true enough, a lot of performance car from there was reported lost after they bring back here. May be a sindiket..Just be careful.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
Sorry for your lost. Any pictures of your ride so it would be easier for us to keep a lookout for?!

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
If I'm not mistaken, I noticed that the R30 Skyline of yours posted up for sale in MotorTrader some time ago. I would say about 1-2 months ago...... the color is something like gunmetal grey with 17" offset wheels right? Man..... I dunno what to say as I would like to to congrats u for being the new owner of the legendary R30 Skyline but then, it was stolen from u less than 12 hours u owned it. Dammit those blardy muthafarkers car thieves! May they all rot in hell & cursed to death.

IIIII_H_IIIII

Known Member
Sep 10, 2008
sorry for your lost!
10sec car gone! the thieves could be have the car spare key!
may i know from the CCTV, the time that they took less than 10 second to hijack the car.. this 2 person is chinese , malay or india ?? age around ?? what they drive? does the CCTV capture their face?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
less than 10 seconds? that is like a direct access break through, definitely the thieves have something in hand.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
So this mean you already paid the car but not yet change to your name?You have the car grant copy?You can check with JPJ previous record of the car......R30 is really rare car....doubt it a proper legal car too~....might like what you said,a syndicate....not a lot people know about R30....

acuan

From Facebook
Mar 14, 2010
Thanks bro... I have paid and now is under my name. They have done the changes. Yes, this R30 are very rare... First time I saw it, I fall in love, man!!! My wife cried coz she not even have the chances to sit and feel the car.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Very sorry for your lost bro....economic down,criminal is rising....lot car robber also aiming car which is posted in motortrader....know few sportcar owner being rob when meet-up....hopefully your car can be found in 1 pc.

acuan

From Facebook
Mar 14, 2010
Thanks... 2 malay guys riding on Yamaha 135LC, maybe... Its 3.36 in the morning. One of them skinny and tall. I already get some bomohs to find these guys.... U know bomoh??? he..he...he... I already pass the copy of CCTV to police and let the IO investigate the case. The police told me that now is a trend that these "penyamun" loves to hijak old cars.. So, to the owners of "old" car, watch out... Be more careful with your antique car!! Give more loves to your "old" car, park them inside your compound.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Thanks... I don't even have the chance to snap a picture of that car, bro...

jiusan

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
bro ?
is it sold on mudah .my as well ?
wah .. not easy to hide cars like that
maybe they will take the engine away and chop the car ..
lookout for chop shops for similar parts to your car ?