Nissan Leaf - Test Drive it in May 2012!

Jay

Known Member
Mar 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Edaran Tan Chong Motor Sdn Bhd (ETCM) is bringing in the Nissan Leaf into Malaysia and is very much eager to present it to the public. This serves as their formal invitation to all in order to help the general public experience the world’s first mass-produced, all-electric and zero-emission Nissan Leaf at ETCM's showroom at Jalan Kemajuan, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. When might you ask? 5<sup>th</sup> & 6<sup>th</sup> May 2012.

<!--more-->Dr. Ang Bon Beng, the Executive Director of ETCM, explains: “At Nissan, we are investing in a portfolio of ‘green’ technology that includes the much-awaited zero-emission vehicle. With zero carbon dioxide emissions and zero particles, our electric car will be the most environmentally friendly mass-produced model in the world. This car is also safe, fun to drive, well-engineered and attractive. We are excited to invite the public to drive the car because we know they will be impressed.”

Nissan has been well-recognized for its sustainable mobility approach which constantly offers class-leading fuel efficiency models that are supported by advanced green technologies.

Don't be shy! Be the first to experience the 100% electric vehicle from 5th till 6th May 2012!

The 2-day “Journey to Zero Emission” event starts from 9:30am till 6:00pm.

For more information, please logon to ETCM's website here.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BNeEVkhTutY?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="335" width="600"></iframe>

Attachments

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can they come up with a car that looks more like a car than spaceship? :hmmmm2:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Car use patrol/diesel, since this is totally electrical maybe the spaceship much better (futuristic)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need feedback from those who lowered their car's spring before. I want to know usually how much ppl lower? 1 inch? 2 inches?
I'm driving a NeoCps, the original ground clearance is very high but it looks uncool. Saw many Neo's that lowered their height, looks much better. But I don't want to lower it too much that I have to go over bumbs very very slowly..... Just wanna to make it look nicer. :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

Those that lowered you car's height before please feel free to give...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience